Twitter: Cowboys looking into trade for Cooper

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Really? I got ripped to shreds on another board for calling it Joey Galloway 2.0. The responses I got were about his one 1,000 yard season in Detroit. I pointed out Mike Furrey had 1,000 yards that same season for Detroit. I've been wrong about some things, but I was positive the Roy Williams trade was a bad idea when it happened.

I'm skeptical about a deal for Amari, but depending on the cost I'm not entirely opposed to it. If it's a first round pick, as rumored, count me out.
Pretty much. But you have to remember that a lot of the Texas Longhorn fan boys were aboard the Roy Williams trade back then. Just like the ones who wanted Peterson to come home to Texas, etc.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We would be obliged to compete with other teams to get Cooper.

It'd be something like a 4th rounder and a player to agreed upon.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Offer a 3rd thats the best scenario for both partys..i'm not sure hes worth more given hes has a 5th year option at over 13mil per, after this season correct, whos option his or a teams?? so you get him for 8 games with an option for another? Id say 3rd should be fair..

JayFord

Reaction score
No they havent....they probably said we’ll give you a 7th or we like our guys

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I would love Cooper. I'd do a 3rd. But the Raiders won't trade with us. We're probably not even interested. Our name just always has to come up just because we're the Cowboys.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Doesn't matter how much separation you get if you drop the ball 1 out of 5 times. He has lots of drops his first two years.

And he still produced lmao. There have been many good receivers who had the drops, it's somerhing they overcome.
Almost every player has a deficiency, Coopers is his drops.

But yeah it's closer to 1 of 9 than 1 of 5 like you incorrectly stated.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Get Derek Carr instead and send them Dak. Whats the use of wideouts if qb over or under throws them.

_sturt_

Reaction score
SIAP... I'm one of those who saw the subject header and thought... Why would we be looking to trade Rush, and who the heck would want him???

Mr_437

Reaction score
Pretty sure IF this is going to happen, they will do it next week to take advantage of the bye week.

I'm not for this trade because the compensation and contract of Cooper. However, Jerry's reasoning of a WR not having a connection w/ Dak isn't valid cause all the WRs (besides Cole) don't seem to be on the same page as Dak.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Get Derek Carr instead and send them Dak. Whats the use of wideouts if qb over or under throws them.
Raidera would swap Carr for Dak in an instant.

Crazy that people comment on what they dont know.

Carr average completuon this past week had an average depth of completion of .5 yards last week. .5 yards not 5 yards. Yet you mention underthrowing lmao

_sturt_

Reaction score
Pretty sure IF this is going to happen, they will do it next week to take advantage of the bye week.

Taking advantage of the bye week, from where I sit, would mean getting it done as soon as possible in order to get him oriented before the Titans game.

Carson

Reaction score
This makes me worried about it

Cooper has just 22 catches for 280 yards and one touchdown in his first six games this season and is coming off a disappointing 2017 campaign, when he had 48 receptions for 680 yards and seven touchdowns in 14 games. But Cooper was a Pro Bowler in each of his first two seasons with the Raiders, eclipsing 1,000 receiving yards both years.

JayFord

Reaction score
If the raiders want to trade a receiver ill take bilenikoff