Twitter: Cowboys looking into trade for Cooper

Batman1980

Reaction score
He has a torn groin

Yup, I have doubts Pryor will be able to contribute anywhere this year. Probably take him at least a month to get back to anywhere near game shape. Then he would have to establish a rapport with a new QB, which takes time. Pass.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Michael didn't have the speed but, caught the ball most every time. Dez caught most everything in his first few years but, developed the drops his last couple. Guys that have the drops
rarely improve just like golphers with the yips. Catching the ball at all types of angles takes uncommon concentration and few WR's have that today.

100% made up and your post has no correlation lol. Cooper plays nothing like Dez or Michael and they were never brought up.
Dez couldnt create seperation, Cooper can with ease.

LittleD

Reaction score
100% made up and your post has no correlation lol. Cooper plays nothing like Dez or Michael and they were never brought up.
Dez couldnt create seperation, Cooper can with ease.

Go look at his percentage of drops since his rookie year. Separation is one thing, concentration something else.

BigD_95

Reaction score
I would trade for him just so Dak doesn’t keep getting excuses made for him

In all seriousness my raiders friend fan said they want a 1st. No way I do that

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Go look at his percentage of drops since his rookie year. Separation is one thing, concentration something else.

Lol dude I know about his drops. Unless youre going to bring something new to the table there'a nothing to discuss.

You mentioned he had bad drops his first two years, and HE STILL PRODUCED. Thats the point

/thread

robjay04

Reaction score
Being a fantasy football player, I know the lack of depth there but a tight end would have the most impact on this team.

Another shifty, established receiver would help as well.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Every time I hear this I think Roy Williams. I was sure we were going to dominate the league with him and TO.
You’re the only guy who thought that. Roy sucked and JJ blew away two 1st rounders for that trash.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If they aren't doing anything with the money anyways they might as well trade and use it. Money isn't a issue for next year.
Dlaw is about to get paid...... when are they gonna redo Dak and Zeke? Just because we dont have money issues doesnt mean we should go over pay for a WR that wont produce here anyways.

Bennie

Reaction score
Why give away a draft pick when we don't have a QB that can get our WR the ball properly. Dak doesn't have the arm talent to justify this trade.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dlaw is about to get paid...... when are they gonna redo Dak and Zeke? Just because we dont have money issues doesnt mean we should go over pay for a WR that wont produce here anyways.
You aren't doing anything with it next season though. You can pay D-Law and still have money. He has 1 year left on his deal. Spending that 14 million next season won't effect Dak or ZEke. The only person concerned with money is Stephen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why give away a draft pick when we don't have a QB that can get our WR the ball properly. Dak doesn't have the arm talent to justify this trade.
So you guys say this so what?That means we should continue to give Dak trash to throw to?

CODE_BLUE56

Reaction score
I'd offer a 3rd rounder or a mid-round+low-round pick. Cooper has potential as a receiver as we've seen this season and in the past(#4 I think in YAC?). 1st rounder is clearly too much though.

cowboyec

Reaction score
for a price that is favorable...Id pull the trigger.
Cooper is still only scratching the surface...change of scene will do him good.

_sturt_

Reaction score
He has a torn groin

Um. Yes, but unless something changed since I last looked, the reports were that Pryor will be out 2 weeks.

Two weeks just happens to be the next time we'll be playing a game, of course. So, while he almost certainly wouldn't play vs. TEN without practicing, it's reasonable to think he'd be ready to go vs. the Eagles.

I'll gladly choose (a) not having Pryor for one game over committing over (b) paying Cooper $14m next year, and giving up a 3rd or whatever.

Bennie

Reaction score
So you guys say this so what?That means we should continue to give Dak trash to throw to?

Why give big money or give away a draft pick for a WR when your QB can't hit the broad side of a barn. Just watch his mechanics, he looks very labored when throwing the football.
His footwork is atrocious. He makes all our WR worse not to mention he makes it harder on the Oline. The guy isn't a franchise QB. A franchise QB is suppose to left everyone up not make it harder for them.