Cowboys lost a major fan

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Try being that age and watching the triplets watch helplessly as the super bowl team gets destroyed right in front of their eyes in the late 90s

CapnB

Reaction score
Jane Slater commented on this on twitter. Just thought I would share that.

CPanther95

Reaction score
If someone is a fan of Dez, not the Cowboys, the time to cry is if he never finds another team to play for. Until then, don't sweat it.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Poor guy. I think most can relate to what it feels like to have your favorite player leave the team when you’re a kid. Kids are a lot more prone to locking on to a few guys that they relate to. But he will recover, I know I did.

plasticman

Reaction score
That's what free agency, salary caps and fantasy football has done, it is unfortunate.

In the past, most fans of a particular player was only a fan because he played for the team you were a fan of.

Nowadays, in a team sport no less, many are choosing players over teams,despite the fact that a particular player became successful due to the contribution of the other players on that team.

I don't ever recall, not a single time, when Dez approached a line of scrimmage alone while facing 11 opponent players.

I loved Calvin Hill, Jean Fugett, Pat Toomay, and Ken Norton. But when they switched teams? Forget about it.Good luck playing everybody else but my Cowboys.