Twitter: Cowboys minicamp defense better than offense

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Defense always is ahead of offense, and throw in the fact that we have a young QB without Dez Bryant, Jason Witten and even TWill.....that is the top 3 receivers on the team. Just a real moronic tweet from Fisher and to reach the conclusion he has is really freaking dumb.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Defense always is ahead of offense, and throw in the fact that we have a young QB without Dez Bryant, Jason Witten and even TWill.....that is the top 3 receivers on the team. Just a real moronic tweet from Fisher and to reach the conclusion he has is really freaking dumb.
What is even dumber is that someone reads that Tweet and has an emotional reaction from it whatsoever.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I have not seem many mini camps where the offense was ahead of the defense from the start. Give it some time, I would be VERY WORRIED now if that was not the case.

Alexander

Reaction score
Hello new guy... here's a Like. Just because I want to like you...
CdNUmpi.gif

Alexander

Reaction score
And you saying 'what is even dumber' isn't an emotional reaction?
It was to point out the obvious. Fisher has jumped the shark and at this stage of the offseason he is reaching. Hard to get angry at the source if you understand why he does what he does.

The real tragedy is that a sad amount of people believe what he writes and then react emotionally.

All he has to say is "cha-ching!".

CharlieWhigg

Reaction score
I gave him a like too. I like liking the new folks, I like to think it makes them feel more welcome. I know it would make me feel nice and tingly if I was new hehe.
Thanks guys! I'm feeling warm and tingly all over!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Even if this was training camp we still wont know until the real season begins. Last year in training camp all we heard was how nobody could cover Beasley!