Cowboys need to get a speedy WR sub 4.4 forty yard

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Mahomes 11th at 65.9%, Dak 13th at 65.1% for 2019
Mahomes 3 years at 65.9%, Dak 4 years at 65.8%

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2019/passing.htm#passing::pass_cmp_perc

Just thought I would point that out about the accuracy part. (waiting for the ...but Mahomes won a SB crowd to chime in...) (yes, he did but he had a better coach also :muttley:)
:D

And we do have some speed on the roster, so the thing is, we can get the same type of player, and not know what you have on day 3. So do they use a high draft pick on a WR that has speed which would have to be a slot guy. That to me fellas in the luxury category when they need defense more. Unless he truly is the BPA at the time far above any other player.

Johnson has that speed, and they know what they have, however I am not sure he is a slot guy, and had a lot of drops.
Smith, can be that guy if this new and better staff can see that.
Draft choice, as I said only if a sure fire guy is there that stands out over any other players. If close, I would stay with defense IMO.

But we do need that guy that can return punts and kicks, though Pollard was returning kicks. A speedy CB can return punts though too.
yeah yeah these back and forth where someone says he is inaccurate and then someone shows the stats number in the hundreds on this board

you have to be aware why people here sometimes call him inaccurate right? Its because he occassionally throws some bafflingly bad throws when he has time and no pressure and a receiver is open. I dont have a number on it but it happens enough for some fans get frustrated about it and saying 65% wont dismiss that so easily. I would venture to guess that most other good qbs do the same often enough as well, but none of us here are seeing all 16 games by those other qbs