Cowboys need to stop early celebrations

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Irvin NEVER celebrated. Your memory is off.

And funny Drew Pearson story. It was before I started following in 1994.
I assume you're joking that Irvin never celebrated.

guQKB63.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
What if while Zeke is high stepping to the en
right Deion, MIkeIrvin, and TO say hello.,.HOF players did this all the time..rather it not be so early but after score let it fly, game has to be fun not just all blah

ask roger how that "I OWN you" and discount double check felt LOL that was over the top..
Those players aren't in the taunting Hall of fame. They are in the NFL Hall of Fame

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I hope the coaches get on the players about stopping their early celebrations going into the endzone.
They need to get their butts in the endzone and then flaunt.
First it was Zeke against the Giants? high-stepping at the 5 yardline and then getting nailed by the defender. Then it was Lamb getting the same treatment against the Pats when he was going into the endzone.
Both instances came pretty close to the ball being knocked out or them suffering potential injuries after being tagged by he defenders. This may not seem like a big deal but they are little things that could turn into big things if they aren't careful.

LOL Dallas has issues. But this isn't one of them.

ESisback

Reaction score
Lamb gets fined 10k for waving goodbye after his game winner. Diggs gets fined for hitting a guy’s face mask. Multiple players are getting fined in every game, every week. Raises a lot of money for Goodell and his cronies. Screwing Cowboys is just a happy bonus!

blueblood70

Reaction score
What if while Zeke is high stepping to the en

Those players aren't in the taunting Hall of fame. They are in the NFL Hall of Fame
They are famous for their taunting so ?? Who give fli what you think about it..many players celebrate..get over it..

Hardline

Reaction score
They are famous for their taunting so ?? Who give fli what you think about it..many players celebrate..get over it..
They aren't famous for their taunting. That's not the reason they are in the Hall of Fame. They would still be there if they went straight to the sideline after giving the ball to the ref .

blueblood70

Reaction score
They aren't famous for their taunting. That's not the reason they are in the Hall of Fame. They would still be there if they went straight to the sideline after giving the ball to the ref .
They are famous people who were also known for celebrating at high levels..so that whats the thread was about trying to take that away form stars who also celebrate..go somewhere else with hypocrite statement as if its ok for some and not others. Many in all sorts do it..

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
They didn't come "pretty close" lol. When a player high steps or celebrate going into the end zone....its because they know they won't be catched. Zeke and Lamb knew exactly where the defender was.

I guess when you're 5-1 this is the stuff you have to complain about lol.
Lamb was fine, Zeke miscalculated a bit

Hardline

Reaction score
They are famous people who were also known for celebrating at high levels..so that whats the thread was about trying to take that away form stars who also celebrate..go somewhere else with hypocrite statement as if its ok for some and not others. Many in all sorts do it..
I don't care about other famous people also known for their celebrating. My concern is with this team only and how they preform on gameday.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope the coaches get on the players about stopping their early celebrations going into the endzone.
They need to get their butts in the endzone and then flaunt.
First it was Zeke against the Giants? high-stepping at the 5 yardline and then getting nailed by the defender. Then it was Lamb getting the same treatment against the Pats when he was going into the endzone.
Both instances came pretty close to the ball being knocked out or them suffering potential injuries after being tagged by he defenders. This may not seem like a big deal but they are little things that could turn into big things if they aren't careful.

ALL teams should stop this....the running to the end zone camera after a turnover pisses me off....

conner01

Reaction score
Zeke and Lamb were not in risk of getting stripped though lol.
Both barely got in and lamb took a unnecessary hit because of it
It’s just smart to score before you celebrate the score
I’ve seen players stopped, spike the ball too soon, get taunting penalties
Just get in then celebrate all you want as long as it’s not something that draws a flag
I love celebrations, just after you’ve scored

T-RO

Reaction score
The anti-taunting rule is stupid, IMO, but it is the rule.

And Ceedee was definitely taunting. Could have cost us the touchdown, fg position and the win. So agree w/OP.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I try to live a stress free life as much as I can. So I try not to worry about things I can't control or change. I sometimes pass along my opinions on a subject, but that doesn't mean I'm bothered by it. Some of the celebrations rub me the wrong way, but to each his own.

When good things happen, people celebrate. It's just a part of life. If I ever win the Powerball lottery I'll celebrate by going to the job and cussing everybody out. It'll be F-bombs for everybody day.