Twitter: Cowboys not pursuing Suh

aria

Reaction score
Why do you hate talented players?

Sure, Suh can be an *** at times on the field. But he's the one guy in FA that can transform the entire front seven.

Now, if he wants to be paid like he was paid in Miami, well then, that's a non starter for me.
You make it sound like I hate every player with talent. I actually like about 90-95% of talented players whether they play for the Cowboys or not (unlike most here).

I don’t like scum bags who try to injure other players on purpose, plain and simple. He’s a cheap, low life, piece of trash. So many people want him now and talk about how great he is? They would be singing a different tune if he went to Washington and tried to break Daks ankle by “accidentally” stepping on it or if he grabbed Zeke by the throat. He’s a punk.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score

BPekHmi.gif

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This is Suh’s last decent contract. He’ll want to make it sure he’s squeezing every inch out of it. If CLE, offers the most, he would take it.

Sydla

Reaction score
You make it sound like I hate every player with talent. I actually like about 90-95% of talented players whether they play for the Cowboys or not (unlike most here).

I don’t like scum bags who try to injure other players on purpose, plain and simple. He’s a cheap, low life, piece of trash. So many people want him now and talk about how great he is? They would be singing a different tune if he went to Washington and tried to break Daks ankle by “accidentally” stepping on it or if he grabbed Zeke by the throat. He’s a punk.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
This is Suh’s last decent contract. He’ll want to make it sure he’s squeezing every inch out of it. If CLE, offers the most, he would take it.
Suh wont be doing any teams any favors. Hes out to get paid like every player is

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
Suh has never mailed it in despite the huge contracts. He's still in the top tier and hasn't showed any signs of slowing down.

jrumann59

Reaction score
How much in everyones eyes is this guy worth. Worth leveraging Tank and Zack. What is the most some of you keyboard GMs would pay Suh to come here for say 3 years? Now with that number any chance Dallas does not go bottom of the bargin bin diving next year and also has to let tank and zack go?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

He doesn't get suspended. Doesn't miss games due to injury. And he is ELITE top 5 talent not just talent. Big difference. Haley hit the nail on the head with this team

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Suh will absolutely take more money elsewhere than we will offer. It's not even a question.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
Maybe the cowboys can sign Sylvester Williams instead for 2.5 million a year .you know they want to:lmao2::lmao:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Unreal. Just what the defense needs and they turn their back.

Dude have no worries. We are going to sign some spares later on and will be told Marinelli will work his "magic". Spend all your money on offense and skimp out on the defense. It's a solid strategy. Seeing how our last 2 playoff games we get carved up by Rodgers with ease.