cowboys on nfl network

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
romo, we have a sense of urgency, and any time you throw the ball its going to hurt a little, exciting to have a goal that no one sees but you and the team, i know this is a game that is very important,

to i wouldnt say its a must win, but we need to go out and win
we know their going to have their hog noses out, and loud, etc,
watch the penalities and get a win

showing deangelo hall with Commanders,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
jason taylor were in our own backyard and we need to win, and we know what they have,

campbell qb for redskinss, they can throw ballto lots of areas, he has the chemistry and that makes a difference

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He's just recapping what is said, quickly, in interviews and such. Honestly it's not that hard to comprehend.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;2414895 said:
I'm confused...

Why am I not surprised one bit that you are confused.

And we get it, you are trying to be the cool kid in class by going after someone else. It's corny.

Anyone laughing along with you is probably confused as well.

Try being an adult while you are at CZ. Somehow it may rub off on you and the people interacting with you in the real world may actually benefit.

JBS

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2414999 said:

And we get it, you are trying to be the cool kid in class by going after someone else. It's corny.

Try being an adult while you are at CZ. Somehow it may rub off on you and the people interacting with you in the real world may actually benefit.

good post!!!

cowboyjoe your work around here is much appreciated..man I am amped for this game!! I am embarrassed to say it, but it has been a legitimate few weeks since I have been this excited..(I blame it on Brad Johnson lol)

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2414999 said:

dcfanatic but it's cuz undrestand hard, says hard to, read, told to be adult question, laughing people also confused, too. surprised he says

are you confused?

also, your comparison of an internet fan forum to real life is laughable.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;2415008 said:
dcfanatic but it's cuz undrestand hard, says hard to, read, told to be adult question, laughing people also confused, too. surprised he says

are you confused?

also, your comparison of an internet fan forum to real life is laughable.

Harvard or Yale?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2414999 said:

No one is laughing, DC. I appreciate the guys efforts. He loves his Cowboys and soaks up all the info he can. BUT..........he received some very good advice from WG that would make it easier on him and us. He just needs to slow down and stop trying to be the first to post something. Just sayin'...............

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
DC when you have time, cowboys insider was on FSN tonight, they showed some footage of roy williams, wr, and Hostile likes him,

maybe you can get the podcast up and running for Hostile, I did some recaping on the cowboys insider on this board, but i think Hostile would love the footage of roy williams when he was at periman odessa texas, with the longhorns, lions and cowboys if you have the time DC, joe