Cowboys post game Tweets 12/24

Gameover

Reaction score
I agree. It is not realistic to think Romo is the answer. It is the overall operation of the team that needs to be addressed. We don’t have a winning staff to guide us.
He's the answer for everything

Gameover

Reaction score
We are getting what we actuakly deserve. Threw away an actual franchise qb and drafted a rb at 4. A rb who had character concerns coming in.

I'm actually disgusted right now.
You gotta let Romo go. That 2014 season is clouding reality. Romo was .500 pitcher from 2011-14. All he needed in those years was 9 wins to make the playoffs, didn't get it ✅

2015 would've been a similar type season as this one, even with a healthy Romo. Just w more passing yards and weirder ways to blow games.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You gotta let Romo go. That 2014 season is clouding reality. Romo was .500 pitcher from 2011-14. All he needed in those years was 9 wins to make the playoffs, didn't get it ✅

2015 would've been a similar type season as this one, even with a healthy Romo. Just w more passing yards and weirder ways to blow games.
Cowboys didn't look that great before Romo got hurt. Were lucky to be 2-0.

CWR

Reaction score
Not throwing it a foot behind him might also have worked.

Yes bad throw and bad catch. However, it bounced off his hands...12 inches isnt too much to overcome when youve been crying on the sidelines all game is it?

CWR

Reaction score
Did any Cowboy fan of the last 5-10 yrs truly, honestly think we would win this game? I had and have so little faith in the organization and especially the coaches to get this team ready for a big game against a declining team that was on the ropes. They affirmed my suspicions and told me we will not get over the hump soon.

I did, I figured the best chance at a choke was week 17.

Sydla

Reaction score
We are getting what we actuakly deserve. Threw away an actual franchise qb and drafted a rb at 4. A rb who had character concerns coming in.

I'm actually disgusted right now.

The bigger issue is that they truly believe they have a quality coaching staff.

They don't and focusing on what we did with the 4th pick is small potatos.

Sydla

Reaction score
If Romo was here Dez would be winning teams fantasy championships this weekend.

Dak is not good. The entire offense is held hostage by him.

We had an actual honest to God franchise QB and a top 4 pick. And we blew it.

Dez is a problem too. You continually defend him but he was a turd today and has been at various times this season.

Blaming his *** ups on Dak is bizarre.

Sydla

Reaction score
Or higher like he did to a wide open Zeke leading to another pick 6..

I’m sure Dez is tired of you sailing it high as well..

He might be but Dez has no right to talk given the boneheaded things he has done at times.

khiladi

Reaction score
He might be but Dez has no right to talk given the boneheaded things he has done at times.

Dez isn’t taking though.. if Dak was trying to single out Dez, given the constant criticism Dez is facing, then he deserves being called out for his crap play.

He has no rhythm with Dez or any of his WRs, particularly this year..

khiladi

Reaction score
Cowboys didn't look that great before Romo got hurt. Were lucky to be 2-0.

They also didn’t look that great to start off 2014 or 2016, because their OL play traditionally starts off slow.. they lost to the 49ers with 4 TOs to start 2014..

Gator88

Reaction score
Yes bad throw and bad catch. However, it bounced off his hands...12 inches isnt too much to overcome when youve been crying on the sidelines all game is it?
It was definitely both a bad throw and bad catch. Just pointing out that Dak is throwing Dez under the bus on a play that he was also at fault in.

Maybe but then again I bet guys like Green, Jones and even Larry Fitzgerald likely catch that pass.

You know..... True #1s like we are told Dez is.

Hmm, I don't know if they catch that, but it is a much better chance they do and even if they don't, I doubt they bat it in the air for an easy pick. I don't think anybody outside of Dez himself thinks he's a good #1 option anymore.

kumizi

Reaction score
Up until two weeks ago, half this forum would have argued that Dez is a top 10 WR in the league.