Video: Cowboys Practice Report 7/22 with Broaddus and Cavanaugh

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Safeties being a problem again :facepalm:

This front office never learns

I know Kazee is short, but he was pretty good at times for Atlanta. I'm hoping that he can hold it down for this year. I'd prefer that Mukuamu or Coyle grow up fast to take the job from him, but it's hard to say that they will be even worthy of a roster.

I still think that it's possible for Donovan Wilson to end up at FS and Neal at SS. I dcn't think it's ideal, but Wilson does do a good job of finding the ball. Of course, that's probably just wishful thinking.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I know Kazee is short, but he was pretty good at times for Atlanta. I'm hoping that he can hold it down for this year. I'd prefer that Mukuamu or Coyle grow up fast to take the job from him, but it's hard to say that they will be even worthy of a roster.

I still think that it's possible for Donovan Wilson to end up at FS and Neal at SS. I dcn't think it's ideal, but Wilson does do a good job of finding the ball. Of course, that's probably just wishful thinking.

If having a short FS is the biggest gripe we have about our secondary we are making great strides forward.

It's not as if the whole secondary's made up of sub 180cm'ers.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Safeties being a problem again :facepalm:

This front office never learns
Based off of Broaddus saying Kazee looks too small and Kearse looks too big? We've had one day of camp. Let's see how they actually play and not just judge them based on how tall they are. I don't think 5'11 is that small for safety either. Just my opinion there.

Sheepherder

Reaction score

The only thing to do is to have faith in the defensive coordinator. I like his style of coaching.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I mean this isn't a UDFA. The guy has played in the league. He's the same size he was in ATL. Not sure why BB would even make such a comment and really unsure why anyone would give it a second thought.
Because safety has been an issue for a long time and right now they haven't done anything to address it. Kazee and Neal coming off big injuries doesn't inspire confidence that the spot is fixed....... Neal isn't even a safety here, they have him at LB.