Cowboys Pre-Draft Visits

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’m hearing he’s going no later than 40s. He likely doesn’t make it to us. Anything can happen but unlikely
Probably, but man I love the way that guy plays. He’d be the perfect replacement for Heath.

Smart as hell and is one of the best tacklers in all of football. Loves the game and loves the contact.

He checks a lot of the boxes that I personally look for. I would probably look to move up for him if he gets anywhere close to 58.

morasp

Reaction score

I hadn't heard a couple guys mentioned here. Worthington from Colorado looks like a talented safety prospect.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Players reported to be on the list of 30 for pre-draft visits.

• Blace Brown, CB, Troy (PRO)
  • Jamal Davis II, OLB, Akron (PRI)
  • Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State (SR)
  • Jon Duhart, WR, Old Dominion (EW)
  • Terrill Hanks, OLB, New Mexico State (WOR)
  • Isaiah Johnson, CB, Houston (COM)
  • Kingsley Keke, DT/3-4DE, Texas A&M (COM)
  • Daylon Mack, DT/NT, Texas A&M (EW)
  • Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas (COM)
  • Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State (COM)
  • Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M (WOR)
  • Sione Takitaki, OLB, Brigham Young (EW)
  • Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia (COM)
  • Gerald Willis III, DT, Miami (PRI)
Only 2 offensive players. Hmmm.....

RS12

Reaction score
Bad as they need a Safety gotta be D Line. Safety doesnt matter with the current mess in front of them.

RS12

Reaction score
Any idea why they brought in Dillard? He'll go at least 30 picks before they are on the clock.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What kind of safety is Thornhill?

He's an exceptional safety who is highly capable in both run coverage and the pass. He's a big hitter and covers deep like nobody's business. He's likely to be taken by the middle of the 2nd but if he's not and somehow drops, Dallas had better take him before another team does. He has the speed, 4.42 at the combine, the size and strength (21 lifts) to be great. He's capable of playing both safety and CB. He also had a 44" vertical jump. Not too bad, huh? ;)

Last edited:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He's an exceptional safety who is highly capable in both run coverage and the pass, a big hitter and covers deep like nobody's business. He's likely to be taken by the middle of the 2nd but if he's not and somehow drops, Dallas had better take him before another team does. He has the speed, 4.42 at the combine, the size and strength (21 lifts) to be exceptional. He's capable of playing both safety and CB. He also had a 44" vertical jump. Not too shabby, huh? ;)
Shhhh man.

How do you expect him to last til 58 with you hyping him like that???

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Shhhh man.

How do you expect him to last til 58 with you hyping him like that???

Just facts. I simply answered a question.

Other teams and fans know about him!!!

Worry not; he's far from a secret by now.

We'd likely have to move up to draft him.

Last edited:

VACowboy

Reaction score
What kind of safety is Thornhill?
He played FS at Virginia but because he's a great cover guy and a great tackler I think his best position may be slot corner. He can play in the box too and has the speed/length/athleticism that Richards loves on the outside.

cowboyec

Reaction score
really like B.C. DE Zach Allen...he LOOKS like a Cowboy DE.
tough...good vs the run and can get to the QB.
didn't watch but a few BC games and he always stood out...always around the ball.

cowboyec

Reaction score
some DTs to keep an eye on...
Renell Wren,Az State
Gerald Willis,Miami
these 2 names keep coming up.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of posters here talk about Jaylon Ferguson and Gerald Willis. I do not want either one of these players at all.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
A prefer Rapp and Abram over Thornhill but I wouldn’t hate it regardless.

Honestly, I like how NFL.com has their Top 8 Safeties graded:

Rapp 5.91
D. Thompson 5.90
Gardner-Johnson 5.90
Hooker 5.89
Abram 5.85
Adderley 5.82
Thornhill 5.76
Worthington 5.75

Shows just how close these guys are in their minds. There just doesn't seem to be that consensus Top guy - instead maybe 8 guys that all offer really good upside that have a few questions about their games. It's all going to come down to what "type" you prefer/need. Anyone one of them can offer something in tandem with Woods - just as long as Heath gets knocked back to backup/special team guy.