Twitter: Cowboys receivers separation yardage

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Swaim is a good solid player. How good he would be with a good quarterback and a good offensive coordinator can't be determined.
He just needs to be the best blocker in the NFL to give nervous boy 2 minutes to scan the left side of the field. He can't see the right at all.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't confuse Witten of 2014ish onwards with younger Witten. In his prime, Witten was as good as it gets at the TE position.

He's not serious. Risen came out strong against Swaim from the jump because he didn't like us giving up a pick to get him and he has a tendency to bash lower round picks and likes to take a victory lap now and then when they don't turn out. When he's wrong, which is 'usually,' he gets frisky like this.

Swaim, though, turned into a decent role player here.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Swaim, though, turned into a decent role player here.

In my opinion he's on the verge of being more than that.

I used to sigh when Swaim was targeted because I didn't view his targets as anything more than a sign of how inept our offense was.

Now if I see him targeted, and he has seperation, I get excited. The dude just rumbles downfield after the catch.

I don't know, if this is the beginning of his on field development then he could be valuable for a while. It could be the peak of a young athlete. I don't know TE well enough to judge it.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
This destroys this thread and the Dak hating intention.
4-E6768-BA-1142-487-B-8517-E092499-F884-C.png

See that column titled CUSH - it stands for cushion and reprents the cushion in yards that the defending is giving

Boom thread still alive. But honestly this isn’t a bash ball thrower thread, but a “hey look Amari can help us cause he gets open” thread

Last edited: