Twitter: Cowboys receivers working out together in San Diego

Eanwen

Reaction score
So I'm curious about a guy like Pollard. Does he just concentrates on being an rb or does he also practice with the receivers? Now that I look at it Jackson's there so Pollard should have been there. Or maybe I'm expecting too much from a 4th rounder.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where's Rico?
They asked Rico that question and he answered "What do voluntary mean?"

He then said "We're talking about practice! We're talking about practice... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about practice, man! When you come to the stadium, and you see me play... You see me play, don't you?"

Rico then said he is working on his HoF induction speech. He plans to be the first inductee to Present Himself because nobody else is worthy to be his presenter. Rico said his people filed a request to have the 5 year waiting period waved which will allow him to be inducted while he is still playing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They asked Rico that question and he answered "What do voluntary mean?"

He then said "We're talking about practice! We're talking about practice... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about practice, man! When you come to the stadium, and you see me play... You see me play, don't you?"

Rico then said he is working on his HoF induction speech. He plans to be the first inductee to Present Himself because nobody else is worthy to be his presenter. Rico said his people filed a request to have the 5 year waiting period waved which will allow him to be inducted while he is still playing.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::muttley: I shouldn't be encouraging you by laughing but that was funny.