Twitter: Cowboys receivers working out together in San Diego

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
The one in Chantilly?
Yes. I think he was the only current Cowboy schedule to be there. I went to a show there a few years ago and got to meet Romo, Dez, and Irvin just by paying the $8 entry fee. Michael Irvin randomly stopped and shook hands w both of my sons, who were both wearing Dez jerseys. It was awesome. The way that place is set up forces the celebs to walk through the common area when they go from the picture area to the autograph signing area. There were HOF'ers from every sport just walking around. Reggie Jackson almost bumped into me on his way to the bathroom, lol

817Gill

Reaction score
Yes. I think he was the only current Cowboy schedule to be there. I went to a show there a few years ago and got to meet Romo, Dez, and Irvin just by paying the $8 entry fee. Michael Irvin randomly stopped and shook hands w both of my sons, who were both wearing Dez jerseys. It was awesome. The way that place is set up forces the celebs to walk through the common area when they go from the picture area to the autograph signing area. There were HOF'ers from every sport just walking around. Reggie Jackson almost bumped into me on his way to the bathroom, lol
Hahaha wow that’s sick. I left nova about a year ago but I was contemplating going back during the expo. Sounds like it was a great time!