Video: Cowboys Report: So really, what is going on with Amari Cooper?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I'm sure some of us noticed a video lately where Amari was giving attention w/his hand to his ankle or foot area. It seems that's the area where there's a problem. Not a good sign for a #1 WR to be having such trouble at this early stage of the year. Maybe some things never change? We'll see. o_O
He has the planter-F, he had it last year and still produced. We have weapons galore so we'll be fine.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Silly reporters, they don't have the security clearance to get Big Mike's top-secret practice information. They should have learned by now no live tweets doing practice, redacted Blue and White scrimmage reports. No doubt he would have to kill them if you told them:)

75boyz

Reaction score
I'm sure some of us noticed a video lately where Amari was giving attention w/his hand to his ankle or foot area. It seems that's the area where there's a problem. Not a good sign for a #1 WR to be having such trouble at this early stage of the year. Maybe some things never change? We'll see. o_O

Nothing will ever compete against the Miles Austin hamstring lol, but these reportedly small nagging injuries do seem to follow Coop these last few years. Good observation on your part, I agree.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am glad we can get out of this contract in 2 years,a no 1 WR who cant stay healthy is really problematic.
my man he put up 1189 yards, 79 catches and 8 TDs last year.
that was battling injury.
he might be worth his money even if not healthy....

blueblood70

Reaction score
He has the planter-F, he had it last year and still produced. We have weapons galore so we'll be fine.
not all year hes paid now 20mil and thats mistake for player who will need 3-4 games off or very limited , he had 8 high production games that it, you get paid to show up more then that,, 8 road games he was a jag..i was clamoring his deal should not been more then 17 before the draft and now even more so, that a lot to pay a player with a injury that can come at anytime..

75boyz

Reaction score
not all year hes paid now 20mil and thats mistake for player who will need 3-4 games off or very limited , he had 8 high production games that it, you get paid to show up more then that,, 8 road games he was a jag..i was clamoring his deal should not been more then 17 before the draft and now even more so, that a lot to pay a player with a injury that can come at anytime..

Agree

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Mike is resting him, which is the only thing likely to alleviate his foot problem if that's, indeed, what ails him, other than an ankle injury. I don't doubt that Amari will do his best to perform well. Let's see how long he's able to carry on. We're blessed with other alternatives, in case it's unlikely that his foot woes allow him to play a full season. I wouldn't dare to bet my life savings that he'll be able to do that.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nothing will ever compete against the Miles Austin hamstring lol, but these reportedly small nagging injuries do seem to follow Coop these last few years. Good observation on your part, I agree.

A plantar fasciitis injury would be just the type of nagging injury to challenge the hammy problems that Miles Austin had. It's been know to linger for years before subsiding, if it does at all. I've had both types of injuries in the past. Take your pick for the one that persists the longest. Like many other injuries, it varies with each individual case. I'm hoping for the best for a man who deserves better. May God be on his side. I wish him the best. I mean that.

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
Can it be jealousy over all the attention being given to lambo? Is he pouting. Mac really didn't answer squat. Is there trouble in denmark? I hope not.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Yes, it a good thing our FO and our HC has a handle of everything they need to know to make us SB champs! It's in the bag! ;)

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
No jumping here, Amigo. My thoughts are Amari is such a great route runner and somewhat injury prone, they're just keeping him safe early. And, by not telling the media much, it makes it look like he's hurt, confusing the Rams on who they should game plan for. Just my conspiracy mind at play.
I could go for that and I hope you are right

75boyz

Reaction score
I agree also, no way we should ever sign a player who could get injured at any time....:banghead:

My agreement was more along the lines of being paid 20 mil per but not playing full 16 game seasons but, I guess...?

Kinda like a DE getting the same but giving you 5 sacks. But he WAS double teamed I guess. Glad he didn't face opposing teams left tackles.