Cowboys rookie DT Trysten Hill motivated to move on from complicated ending at UCF

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Trysten%20Hill.jpg

CLARENCE E. HILL JR.
MAY 10, 2019 05:38 PM
LINK

****snip****

Despite not starting, his production on the field was just as high in 2018 as it was in 2017. And he continues to display the right attitude.

”Certainly an impressive young man and that’s one of the reasons we drafted him,” coach Jason Garrett said of his early mini-camp impressions of Hill. “We got to know him through the whole process. He’s very likeable, got great enthusiasm for life and for football.”

The Cowboys are high on him because he has the skills and talent to be the prototypical “under” tackle in this defense.

”The word that jumps out to me is explosive, disruptive,” Garrett said. “The really good ones have great quickness; are strong, powerful, and continue to disrupt both in the run game and the pass game. If you picture a guy like Warren Sapp may be the best one that coach Marinelli’s had during his time in Tampa. If you go back and watch those tapes, he’s just off the ball quicker than everyone and through the offensive line raising hell and causing havoc for the opposing team.”

That’s who the Cowboys, namely Marinelli, believe Hill can be.

The first day of minicamp is just the first step.

Still, his complicated past at UCF is going to hang over Hill’s head until he paints another picture of himself and proves Marinelli right.

“I think that fuels me,” Hill said. “To be able to go through that and experience that is definitely a learning experience. It is fuel. It definitely keeps me going and wants me to prove everybody wrong.”
You go girl........