News: Cowboys rookie scrutinizes Tom Brady's mobility

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
No doubt. He will be doing his best against Dallas no matter if Odighizuwa said that or not.

I guess it could feasibly fare up Brady’s team mates but what Odighizuwa said isn’t really disrespectful enough for that.

Overall, it just loprks like much ado about nothing.
press really trying to fire up brady

zerofill

Reaction score
Just hope Tom doesn't make him pay for that. :laugh:

But he is correct.
My gut feeling. Smack him in the dirt a few times. Use our speed to contain him, he will fold.

The only way to rattle Brady is getting to him. You won't rattle him even by outstanding secondary play, etc...
Dude has just seen it all by now.

On a side note... If I was a rookie, I just probably wouldn't say anything about Brady's play other than he's the GOAT, and no comment lol. Would probably come back to haunt me later.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Even if it's true, there isn't one single player on this team that should be dissing ANYONE. We are a punchline currently, have been for a while. Shut up, go throttle TB, THEN talk trash.

BermyStar

Reaction score
So he was asked his weakness and answers? He scrutinized the one thing Brady doesn’t do well … run. He ran for 6 yards last season

People need to quit acting like he said “Oh his arm is weak now, he’s old and he plays like trash”

So Brady can openly say that he’s going to whip the Cowboys *** and we can’t rally? But saying he can’t run whole calling him the GOAT is some sort of rally call?
Exactly....it's a non-story

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Lol at the people defending this. Not only is it well known you don't poke the Goat like this, but here it was done by a rookie who has never played a single snap in the league on a defense that was one of the worst in the league last year.

There aren't enough facepalms for this.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure Tom Brady knows this and doesn’t take this as disrespect, hell he’s pointed this out him self he’s slow as hell lol

+1 .....I'm guessing Tom would probably laugh It off and admit the kid ain't lying. Good lord people, Brady doesn't need bulletin board material from a rookie. He's the goat for christ sake........

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, I'm not sure how that goes if you are on the wrong side of Charles Haley.

Have you heard the song " Bad Bad Leroy Brown", by Jim Croce.

"Leroy looked like jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone." Wrong person, right time.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Seems one of Brady's fans is a bit sensitive hearing of his weakness.
Tom Brady will do what he does and be fine. We all know that. :muttley:

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
The ball is gone so fast from Brady most of the time, it doesn't matter. And sacking him doesn't rattle him whatsoever. Tampa can run the ball, too.

Actually, sacking and hitting Brady often is his achilles heel. Always has been, as it is for most QB's. He usually recovers by the fourth quarter but it can shut him down a while.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Lol at the people defending this. Not only is it well known you don't poke the Goat like this, but here it was done by a rookie who has never played a single snap in the league on a defense that was one of the worst in the league last year.

There aren't enough facepalms for this.

Tom Brady has that odd mindset where any slight against him stokes his fire. Like Jordan, you’re better off not saying anything at all.

it sounds dumb, but I wouldn’t discount him shaking a defender out of his shorts next week just so he can say that can still do it.

scottsp

Reaction score
It’s nothing Tom hasn’t heard before. His own teammates have likely busted his chops about it over the years. Doesn’t mean the Bucs won’t use it. Every little bit helps, right?

Once the bullets starts flying Thursday, that stuff goes away. Listing things that matter, that could be the difference, this one so far down it’s almost laughable to include it. And if it actually is, we just need to move away from the 2021 season and direct our focus to next April’s draft.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Just ... shut ... up ... ROOKIE!

You haven't even played a snap of real professional football, and you're talking about how to stop the GOAT?!?!?

Ask Chase Young how that worked out, and you're not even in his league - YET

Cmac

Reaction score
Brady's "neck-up" acumen outweighs and trumps everything our coaching staff comes up with. Careful rook.