News: Cowboys rookie scrutinizes Tom Brady's mobility

Big_D

Reaction score
I dont know some on here are very scared of him...and his wrath..."Did you kiss Tom's ring...NO..what were you thinking bow now..." WTH dude I want a DT with some balls not a ring kisser...

its kinda sad and pathetic! Can’t even speak strategy without being afraid. That’s the D some want around here!

CoachD

Reaction score
This post should have been merged with mine but it wasn't.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Shake my head, Brady is gonna beat them without taking 3 steps now. Parsons is the only hope. what’s Osi gonna do stop Brady on the qb sneak?

birdwells1

Reaction score
Tom Brady beats the he'll out of teams that show him the utmost respect also so it doesn't matter. Teams like the Ravens and Giants have had success against him because they didn't bow down and kiss the ring.

Shecky

Reaction score
Correct for the most part, but he does tend to get rattled if you get a lot of pressure on him and knock him to the ground. That was how the Giants beat him in the SB twice, the Eagles beat him in the SB, and the Bears beat him last year, among others. Hit Brady a lot, and he starts to struggle.
The Eagles? Brady threw for 505 yds, 3 TD's and 0 INT's in that game and somehow lost, thanks to the "genius" Head Coach's defense giving up 41 pts. Brady had his way with the Eagles defense; they didn't do squat to slow him down. Denver destroyed the Patriots OL in the '15 AFCCG; Brady was hit more times in that game than any QB had been hit in any game since 2006.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Eagles? Brady threw for 505 yds, 3 TD's and 0 INT's in that game and somehow lost, thanks to the "genius" Head Coach's defense giving up 41 pts. Brady had his way with the Eagles defense; they didn't do squat to slow him down. Denver destroyed the Patriots OL in the '15 AFCCG; Brady was hit more times in that game than any QB had been hit in any game since 2006.

Yeah, but didn't he lose a critical fumble as a result of pressure.