Twitter: Cowboys schedule for the rest of the week

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be such a Cowboy thing to do to lose to the Giants Monday. Are you guys & gals like me and try to temper your enthusiasm after a big win knowing the let down is around the corner? So sad as back when we had our last legit head coach in Jimmy I never worried about a let down.

cowboygo

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be such a Cowboy thing to do to lose to the Giants Monday. Are you guys & gals like me and try to temper your enthusiasm after a big win knowing the let down is around the corner? So sad as back when we had our last legit head coach in Jimmy I never worried about a let down.
The Cowboys letdown thing you are talking about already happened against the Jets (I hope it doesn't repeat). I'm fully expecting a win, and a decisive one.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Like many of us, I'm looking at the remainder of our schedule with no small measure of doubt that a glorious playoff run is imminent. My main inclination at present is simply to be "entertained." That's basically what Jerry seems content to offer nowadays, anyway. He's "comfortable" with the status quo, by all appearances. That much seems fairly clear by his leaning to "look for reasons to retain JG." Obviously, a conference title was just a fanciful wish. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't actually get too high or too low after a Cowboys game. Games you'd think they had no shot at, they won in a dominating fashion. Games they should've won, they've spit the bit.

I always hope for the best and nobody better disturb me while they're playing tho.

CPanther95

Reaction score

I predicted 5 of the last 9 games will be upsets . Not sure if this week is one of them, or not.