Twitter: Cowboys schedule guide for last 9 games

Blackthorn

Reaction score
This team and fan base need to take it game by game. I see all winnable games from here on out. I agree with that assessment. However, Dallas has to mitigate the injuries and keep Maher trying 60+ yarders. Look for Bennett to put Brady and Wentz out of both of those games. He will try to seriously hurt them.
Go Dallas!!!

Dallas will beat the Patriots twice this season.

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
It’s a solid breakdown.

I like to break it down in my head like this.

2 divisional games that are should win:

Giants and Commanders.

That puts the cowboys at 6 wins.

Then there are 7 remaining “toss up” games.

Rams, Vikings, Bears, Lions, Pats, Eagles, Bills.

If the cowboys go 4-3 for those games. That puts them at 10-6.

Unless either the cowboys or eagles really poop the bed. Yes their second game will be the defacto division title game.

I would prefer the eagles crap the bed and fall apart. But that doesn’t seem to be likely.

The eagles next 3 games are: Bears, Pats and Seahawks.

We need them to lose at least 1 of those games. Which seems likely, given how good the patriots and Seahawks are.

If they do. And the cowboys go 10-6 INCLUDING beating the eagles in the second game. The cowboys win the division.

If the eagles lose 2 more non cowboys games. It gives the cowboys a chance to lose an additional (from the 4-3 I mentioned earlier) non eagles game, and still win the division.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
We can analyze all we want but at the end of the day, barring an injury to one of the team's QBs, it seems extremely likely that the winner of our week 17 game with the Eagles will win the division.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
to expand on this and if you really want to feel depressed, look at the Eagles' last 5 games

dem boyz better start playing like weeks 1-3 CONSISTENTLY, if they even want a shot

HungryLion

Reaction score
Of course. If the cowboys go on another 7-1 run like last year over the next 8 games. It likely won’t matter if that 1 loss is to the eagles.

The point is. The cowboys without a doubt control their own destiny. They just need to take care of their own business.

We don’t need help from a weak eagles schedule at this point.

Who knows though? Maybe the eagles drop an unexpected game. They still face the giants twice. The giants skill players are dangerous and the eagles defense sucks.

Then again, maybe the cowboys crap the bed too.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
i just looked again just for grins, holy crap:

Dolphins - a team that's tanking - Win
Giants - a team that's tanking - Win
Commanders - just plain suck / maybe tanking - Win
Cowboys - 50/50
Commanders - Win