Cowboys schedule is brutal

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If any other QB would win 11 straight as a rookie...... The only Cowboys QB to ever do so..... Have the longest start to a career without throwing a pick, go 13-2 as a rookie, only lost to 1 team, went to GB and out dueled Rodgers, was in the MVP conversation....as a rookie..... Was on pace with the MVPs his second season until distractions, suspensions and injuries got the best of the team and numerous other achievements would you not like them or think they are a lousy QB as well?

Nope you dislike Dak and it has nothing to do with his ability as a QB
Why do some fans want to always take it personal if we criticize players?

Personally , what is there not to like about Dak?

Personally , I like Jerry. Met and spoke with him on several occassions over the years. Great guy!! But I hate him as our GM and what that translates to football operations.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Right!

That's all we have to base our projections on at this point unless you have a crystal ball and or the season begins to unfold.

Last year’s records is what the NFL uses to make their schedules. There’s nothing else at this point to determine who you play.

Pending our divisional foes and some of the teams which could be better that should be easier wins this schedule could be even tougher.

We shall see. I thought it was a reasonable discussion and concern for preseason thread?
Oh, it's a good topic just very,very vague is all.

One guarantee is that Cleveland is gonna suck.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Why do some fans want to always take it personal if we criticize players?

Personally , what is there not to like about Dak?

Personally , I like Jerry. Met and spoke with him on several occassions over the years. Great guy!! But I hate him as our GM and what that translates to football operations.
Nothing wrong with criticism when it's needed. The bashing on Dak goes beyond that

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because of the surprising teams, both ways, the difficulty of the schedule for every team is unknown until after the season.

The trick for the Cowboys is to beat teams with winning records while winning games they're supposed to win. There is no wiggle room and the tie breakers for the WC could come into play early on. Teams like DAL and CAR will be in a hole from the get go with a loss. I think it is going to be that tight of a race.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Looks really tough to me. @ Car & @Sea with NY, Det and Jags at home .I could see a 2-4 start thinking 3-3 would be good.

And gets even tougher after Wash vs Tenn, at Phil and @ Atl all playoff teams. With NO and Phil following Wash again. That could easily be 4 or 5 more losses with 5 games in 7 weeks against playoff teams.

Fortunately ending with Indy, Tampa and NY looks more promising if we’re not already out of it.

I think you meant to say that the "TEAM IS BRUTAL" :D

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If any other QB would win 11 straight as a rookie...... The only Cowboys QB to ever do so..... Have the longest start to a career without throwing a pick, go 13-2 as a rookie, only lost to 1 team, went to GB and out dueled Rodgers, was in the MVP conversation....as a rookie..... Was on pace with the MVPs his second season until distractions, suspensions and injuries got the best of the team and numerous other achievements would you not like them or think they are a lousy QB as well?

Nope you dislike Dak and it has nothing to do with his ability as a QB

In your mind bud and trust me i really don't want to know how it works.....simply not my cup of tea!

Now here's dedication to Dak-memories...last time i checked the NFL is a "What have you done lately league"....lol...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The same as with people who bash Garrett or anyone else....each individual poster.

I would imagine it is the same reason some fans take it personal if we criticize the head coach.
Totally agree!

Everything Cowboy related should be fair game.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I don't believe it is the worst since Campo... I just believe we are going to need some serious showing from our D.
I think the D is getting better. More than one gamer on board now with D Law, Lee, LVE, Chido, Smith, Taco, and Woods.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with criticism when it's needed. The bashing on Dak goes beyond that
How so? Romo caught worse and it is the QB, the glory guy will catch the most heat.

Dak is a half glass QB. All of us have seen some good and some not so good, it's the way one chooses to roll with him. And those of us that watched him play in college have seen that half empty glass more when teams like AL, AU and LSU forced it all on him to be a passing QB.

My jury is out on Dak, I am not sure how this is going to go this season. I am hopeful as I like him except for that "being the best DC QB of all time" BS. I like my football players to be the strong silent type.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How so? Romo caught worse and it is the QB, the glory guy will catch the most heat.

Dak is a half glass QB. All of us have seen some good and some not so good, it's the way one chooses to roll with him. And those of us that watched him play in college have seen that half empty glass more when teams like AL, AU and LSU forced it all on him to be a passing QB.

My jury is out on Dak, I am not sure how this is going to go this season. I am hopeful as I like him except for that "being the best DC QB of all time" BS. I like my football players to be the strong silent type.
“ strong silent type” Sounds like a fetish coach . Lol

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

My jury is out on Dak, I am not sure how this is going to go this season. I am hopeful as I like him except for that "being the best DC QB of all time" BS. I like my football players a the strong silent type.
Yeah, tough way to enter the NFL - front and center. Last year would have been so different if Zeke and Tyron were there. Of course, everything being equal, he needed support and didn't really get it - having to follow a ridiculous game plan. The guy has had a history of rising above adversity.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
In your mind bud and trust me i really don't want to know how it works.....simply not my cup of tea!

Now here's dedication to Dak-memories...last time i checked the NFL is a "What have you done lately league"....lol...

Well, what Dak has done lately is only have winning seasons since he entered the league. It's clear to everybody that your a Dak hater and it doesn't matter what he does you will make up stuff to make it seem he is garbage. Those are the facts