Cowboys scored 6pts against 1 defensive starter who played more than 9 snaps

pitt33

Reaction score
I think this is why Jerry didn’t talk to the press afterwards. You can’t tell me he didn’t expect his starting offense to score more than 6 points against scrubs. I’d be mad too if I owned the team and now have serious doubts about my quarterback, kicker, left tackle, receivers, coachs.

Did I leave out anything else?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
That's why I can't get excited about this win. You would expect the Cowboys to blow the Eagles out and they didn't even do that. They should have played their backups. Couldn't have been worse.

Carson

Reaction score
Exactomundo...

So what happened to the vaunted cowboys offense yesterday against basically backups and special teams players

Eagles - Bottom of the barrel guys, looking to shine. May not get another chance to start in the Nfl.

Cowboys - Planning to go to Cabo or somewhere else the following day.

Mental make up has a lot to do with it. I don’t care how talented you are. If you don’t care and your opponent does ... it levels the playing field

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Tissue%202.jpg

Dak's starting next year.

Aven8

Reaction score
I think this is why Jerry didn’t talk to the press afterwards. You can’t tell me he didn’t expect his starting offense to score more than 6 points against scrubs. I’d be mad too if I owned the team and now have serious doubts about my quarterback, kicker, left tackle, receivers, coachs.

Did I leave out anything else?

LB's, swing tackle, and now left guard since it appears Cooper might have an ACL which would put him back around now next season......

sbark

Reaction score
Apparently it is scheme and WRs, though WRs were running around open all day..

Couldn’t even give your backups like Rush a chance to play in a meaningless game. Of course Dak would want to play the whole game.. can’t have Rush hitting wide open WRs for the world to see..
...and getting the ball out on time to a receiver just starting to make his break....which then makes even bell and green look serviceable

Pants

Reaction score
Notre dame fan. They are 0-0 near end of 2nd quarter. I am desperate for points!!!!

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
What's the problem here fellow zoners! Let's discuss
My problem is simple...we are going to come back next year with the same scheme and lame excuses we have used previous years. We didnt have all our players available all year,zeke suspension was a distraction...and so on and so on. Then the draft comes about and we will draft a guy with a drug problem or a history of being a distraction and/or a guy who will be on IR to start our season. Jerry should be cleaning house right now!!!