Cowboys scored 6pts against 1 defensive starter who played more than 9 snaps

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
It's what happens when your QB is one if not the worst QB in the nfl. Fix the QB, fix the offense. As long as Dak is the QB, then we shouldn't expect to win anything, unless of course, every thing around is playing at a very high level, because this guy can't play.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Two quick observations. One, that is probably a target to Dez. And two, I know the look wasn't to him, but Witten was running his patented 2 yards short of the first down sideways route.
Good points!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Honest question, how does that happen? I can understand if a qb is under pressure. But, he wasn't. How can a professional qb consistently make terrible throws?
IMO I think it's 50% mental and 50% mechanics.

There's was a thread where peeps where claiming that he only throws bad under pressure. I think he throws badly period - regardless of pressure

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They only had one defensive starter play.....good lord that's terrible.

It probably wouldn't have worked out quite as well for them if we weren't missing one Pro Bowl starter on the offensive line, replacing him with a player who couldn't keep those backups away from Dak. We still should have done better, but when Bell and Looney make up the left side of your line, your playing with a handicap.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
It probably wouldn't have worked out quite as well for them if we weren't missing one Pro Bowl starter on the offensive line, replacing him with a player who couldn't keep those backups away from Dak. We still should have done better, but when Bell and Looney make up the left side of your line, your playing with a handicap.
Good point. We need a better back up.