Cowboys scored 6pts against 1 defensive starter who played more than 9 snaps

kevm3

Reaction score
Apparently it is scheme and WRs, though WRs were running around open all day..

Couldn’t even give your backups like Rush a chance to play in a meaningless game. Of course Dak would want to play the whole game.. can’t have Rush hitting wide open WRs for the world to see..

I'm sure the league is full of quarterbacks who leave the game so their backups can play. If the coaching staff wanted to play rush, they would have sat Dak down. Trying to blame Dak for Rush not playing is laughable.

kevm3

Reaction score
Dak looked like trash this year, but we also need to talk about why the offense didn't get better with Zeke in.

vlad

Reaction score
I am just frustrated we lost several picks, at that range you talk about losing out on those players rated as 1st round talents and potentially even more loss of the chance of drafting the best at thier respective position. Like what if that costs you Ridley... For a warm fuzzy feeling that Garrett always says doesn't carry into the next year...

illhurtya

Reaction score
I think this is why Jerry didn’t talk to the press afterwards. You can’t tell me he didn’t expect his starting offense to score more than 6 points against scrubs. I’d be mad too if I owned the team and now have serious doubts about my quarterback, kicker, left tackle, receivers, coachs.

Did I leave out anything else?
Certain so called fans?

DiResta

Reaction score
Dallas was playing with Bell at LT & Joe Looney at LG.
which just so happens to be where they left Curry
they didnt need any other starters

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I move Dak for that first round pick in a heartbeat and immediately get on the phone with Romo. Then draft Darnold.