Cowboys scored 6pts against 1 defensive starter who played more than 9 snaps

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm sure the league is full of quarterbacks who leave the game so their backups can play. If the coaching staff wanted to play rush, they would have sat Dak down. Trying to blame Dak for Rush not playing is laughable.

Where did I say that choice was on Dak:

1. As in other posts, I said coaches wouldn’t do it because then it would make their decision to bench Romo for this scrub evident for the world to see.

2. What I said was Dak wouldn’t want to let Rush play either, because he needed to go out on a high note not looking like a turd after his speech and poor playsbd OL and behold if Rush starts hitting the wide open WRs that Dak was missing against third stringers, it would be even more embarrassing..

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We scored 22 PPG and gave up 20 PPG. We were average (in general). We scored 354 points about 100 behind the Pats even though our YPG was only 60 less. I didn't look at RZ% or Sc% but they can't be good. Those are team stats and I consider them more important than individual ones although the latter can't be ignored.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dooley was another guy handpicked by Garrett. The two coaches together in Miami.

Garrett really knows quality coaching when he sees it..

khiladi

Reaction score

Oh ooooooooo..... I hope not

That third and four or five was simply awful by Dak.. he was looking that whole way on a route that wasn’t even close to the first down market and had one on one coverage to the right..

But that’s Linehan’s fault..

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
  • In the last 3 games, Dallas ranked 24th in points per game @ 12.7 and for the year, they are 14th at 22.1
  • For the year, Dallas is 18th in yds per pass attempt ( that means dink and dunks), and in the last three games, they are 21st w an average of 5.8 yds per passing attempt

There has been a downward trend for the last three games, but on the year, they have been pretty average.

Gameover

Reaction score
And if you told me the Cowboys were going to win this game, I would've said it would be in a slow, grind it out, ugly type of game. I was thinking that when the playoffs were still a possibility.

The Cowboys are not a good offensive team.

Playing Philly in the cold in January was not going to change that fact.

Not surprised one bit.

They didn't play their starters though!

The still have a scheme that is better than ours

They still know the things Dak can't or isn't doing now.

And y'all thought Zeke would help the offense. Lol

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

He's ranked very low on this chart Adjusted net yards per passing attempt

66xcYtz.png