Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys select former Kentucky DT Quinton Bohanna at 192

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm greedy. I still want Marvin Wilson. Throw them all in a bag and let it sort itself out. Then, give me Uphoff or Washington to compete at safety.

Carter

Reaction score
I'm greedy. I still want Marvin Wilson. Throw them all in a bag and let it sort itself out. Then, give me Uphoff or Washington to compete at safety.

At this point i doubt Wilson will be drafted at all. If not for serious concerns some team would have taken a flyer in Round 5+

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
Why is Tay from UCf dropping so much? I’m good taking a flyer on him or the guard from Tennessee now

kumizi

Reaction score
Like the pick at this point in the draft but have a hard time believing a guy picked this late is gonna have any impact.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I almost think it's more about his length than his weight. Woods' weight ranges somewhere from 310 to 320, from what I understand. Being short helps Woods be difficult to uproot, but his length doesn't help him keep blockers occupied.
When I watch him it just seems like he lacks size....seems a little light for the position when I see him.

Carter

Reaction score
Like the pick at this point in the draft but have a hard time believing a guy picked this late is gonna have any impact.

you never know. We dont have a guy like this on the Roster so he might make it. We dont have Space Eaters.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

Not the production of some of the NT and the guy i wanted in Tonga, but his arms are 35in long and he's strong as a bull. i think im seeing a theme here, Quinn says here are the traits for the players i can mold now go draft them.

Status
Not open for further replies.