Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys select former Kentucky DT Quinton Bohanna at 192

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score

kevm3

Reaction score
Looks like the FO is finally listening to an extent. Now time to get us a safety in FA

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unless this kid shows some kind of ability to get up the field, disrupt the QB, something, he won't make the 53. Best fit is practice squad for now.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless this kid shows some kind of ability to get up the field, disrupt the QB, something, he won't make the 53. Best fit is practice squad for now.

Wait until he finds out about the 1 tech position. He's gonna be stoked.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Finally! I guess the Jerry sobered up after two days of drinking and someone told him they needed to draft a 3 tech.

This team needs a big body in the middle and playmaking free safety. It baffles me to think why they would ignore those two very important positions.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Seen a couple of interview with him on YouTube and watched a few of his games - to be THAT BIG, he's really quick off the snap. Also, he has VIOLENT hands (I mean this kid will slap the crap outta folks). His interviews show he's a guy that knows what his role is, but, that also knows that if he keeps developing other traits (and keeping his weight where it currently is), he could possibly turn into something good. He's my 2021 Pet Cat...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Seen a couple of interview with him on YouTube and watched a few of his games - to be THAT BIG, he's really quick off the snap. Also, he has VIOLENT hands (I mean this kid will slap the crap outta folks). His interviews show he's a guy that knows what his role is, but, that also knows that if he keeps developing other traits (and keeping his weight where it currently is), he could possibly turn into something good. He's my 2021 Pet Cat...

Status
Not open for further replies.