Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys select Josh Ball Marshall OT at 138

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Horrible pick for the 4th round. He is best suited as a 6th round pick, not a costly 4th.

True Free Safeties Jamar Johnson and Caden Sterns are still available, which we have a positional need at, yet these morons select a project O-Tackle valued in the 6th round at best...and take him in the 4th?

Something is seriously not right with this Cowboys Front Office. They have waaaay overdrafted most of their picks so far. Unbelievable.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Dude go cry somewhere else. Tackle was a much higher need than safety and it’s not even close.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Awesome, we are crushing it today. Leggo!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I obviously liked some picks Thursday and Friday better than others, but I'm going on record as saying I don't like this one at all.

Even if he was a nice guy, which seems in serious doubt, he's not a 4th round prospect by any measure I've found so far.

I can find 1 video of him playing and the feet look really good and he looks plenty athletic for a big man. Everything looks very natural.

These big guys.. So much is determine by their feet, knee bend, and punch. I just wish I had more video but it’s clear he isn’t heavy footed.

It’s hard to find video on these guys.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Question:

How does a woman accuse a guy of “multiple dating violence”?

He was violent with her on a date and then continued to date him while he continued to be violent?

Something doesn’t seem right here.

Right, because women always leave the first time a guy is violent. They never make excuses or rationalize it.

Seriously?

Illiniferret

Reaction score
I obviously liked some picks Thursday and Friday better than others, but I'm going on record as saying I don't like this one at all.

Even if he was a nice guy, which seems in serious doubt, he's not a 4th round prospect by any measure I've found so far.
WEll before he pulled a dummy he did start at FSU as a redshirt freshman. His draft profile might look better had he started 4 years there. I'm not sure of the exact difference in coaching and strength training between FSU and Marshall, but I'm sure it is there.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I love the talent but man the DV. Good luck the coaching staff..

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Question:

How does a woman accuse a guy of “multiple dating violence”?

He was violent with her on a date and then continued to date him while he continued to be violent?

Something doesn’t seem right here.

They had been dating for a year, she applied for an injunction for a restraining order, and the school suspended him. The 11 acts of violence happened over their dating period.

The Bad:
11 Counts is a lot, some of these were brutal (locked her in a closet, broke a car key, slapped her, got upset because she went to Disney World while he was in concussion recover, etc. These are what I've read on twitter).

The Less Bad:
Apparently FSU wanted him back and he was willing, but bad press and pressure he decided to switch to Marshall. Lots of testimonial from coaches and staff at Marshall that said he was good and all these was 3-4 years ago.

So very best case, it was all overblown, but doesn't matter, something happened it seems.

I suppose OK case - he had some issues but has since matured.

Worst Case - Ritchie Incognito with less talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.