Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys select LSU LB Jabril Cox at 115

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

wow, nutty.

Wow!! The Cowboys are actually moving on from LVE and Jaylon. I wonder if LVE will ask to be released. I wonder if they will actually bench Jaylon during the season. He gets a nice check for this season though. Quinn has power.

Manster68

Reaction score
Jabril Cox - 4th Rd - Pick 115 - ILB - LSU
Bradie James - 4th Rd - Pick 103 - ILB - LSU

Bradie James had a nice career in Dallas. What I remember most is the pick-6 he had on Rookie QB Vince Young in his first NFL start. This was the same game where Andre Gurode got his head stomped on. It was in Tennessee on 10/1/2006.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys, welcome to the table of Redemption. I love this pick!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We are so thin at LB, no one is being cut. We now still have only 4 LBs even capable of competing as starters.

parsons will start in the middle with Jalen and LVE likely on the outside and Cox competing for taking Jalen’s spot on pass downs, maybe more.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Not sure what happens in 2021, but in 2022 I imagine Parsons and Cox are playing 80%+ of the defensive snaps at LB.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
GREAT pick

A lot of crying but we’ve drafted 3 starters.
The only game 1 starter will be Parsons. The others may play here and there.
jerry is going to want jaylon and lve to start the season.
As for CB, I dont know about starting but joseph could see some action early on at CB/

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m, with the acquisition of Micah Parsons and Jabril Cox, it seems we've kissed our LB problems goodbye!

Micah Parsons is an all-purpose weapon and sack artist and Jabril Cox will stifle both the runs and passes! :)

It's real cause for celebration, folks. With those two plugging up the run it could boost our defense considerably.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.