Cowboys settle cheerleader pay dispute, entire squad gets pay boost

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
I hear they do ok for the appearances and photo shoots, calendars etc.

starfan1

Reaction score
True story as bad as it may be as a preteen early in my football watching days I liked the browns and a rb named Leroy Kelly . I do remember them playing the Dallas cowboys might have been 1970 can’t remember but I do remember seeing cowboy cheerleaders and that was all she wrote became a cowboy fan forever but first it was the girls

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
How about paying them for their work.
Nobody is holding a gun to their heads to be a cheerleader, and do you realize how many volunteers it takes to put on any event, whether it's football, concert, tennis, golf, etc none of those people get paid, "for their work".....these cheerleaders make a lot of their money with outside events, calenders, photo shoots etc, than cheerleading at games I'm sure but it's also good for their resume for future endeavor's..

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
$12 an hour and $400 a game? Pathetic JJ. I have two daughters at home and they watch their CMT show. Those women go through hell, and they are not compensated fairly.
pretty sure being a cheerleader is optional.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or we could do what the Bears did.
Well that ain't never happening if 'we' equals Jerry Jones. The man endorsed Rowdy the Mascot of all things as a crowd pleasing attraction. I would extremely doubt his way of thinking would ever consider ending a 60-year gameday tradition like the DCC.

The thought might make him chuckle though.