Cowboys should feel disrespected

robjay04

Reaction score
The Vegas line is laughable.

7.5 point underdogs.

Rams have beaten 1 winning team by more than a touchdown this season and that was way back in week 3 against the Chargers. Some lines show 7 points, if you want to count that line they beat two. They beat the 1-1-1 Vikings at home by 7.

Since the Vikings victory and October rolled around. The Rams have a -4 point differential in 7 non-divisional games. Since September, they have only beat one non-divisional opponent by two scores. That was against the Lions where the Rams went up by a touchdown with 1:54 remaining.

They also have a combined 1 point differential against the 8 winning teams they played this season...but they’re gonna beat Dallas by more than a touchdown?

To be fair, we haven’t exactly lit it up against teams with winning records this season but we have also won 8 of our last 9 games where the Rams lost 2 out of their last 4...coincidentally to playoff teams. They blew their shot at home field advantage even though they were clearly in the drivers seat with 4 to go after we did them a favor and beat the Saints. If they didn’t win week 17, they would’ve lost home field advantage all together.

I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow and I’m sure Vegas knows more than me but I hope the Cowboys take this illogical spread to heart.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Good!! They should!!! You want respect? Get out there and earn it.

I'm a Cowboys fan until the day I hit dirt, and even as a fan I feel a little disrespected with nobody giving them a chance......but......these people are not exactly wrong. The Cowboys haven't done anything to prove them otherwise.

Go out there and show them they're wrong.

irishline

Reaction score
If the team needs a Vegas spread to take a game to heart, especially a Division Round playoff game, then it is time for a new team.

The possibility of getting to the NFC Championship game should be motivation enough.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Only thing I want Dallas feeling is focused. Know your assignments and carry them out.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Agreed. I think the only difference between the Rams and the Cowboys is that we didn't play the Cardinals and 49ers twice. 4 game swing right there. But I don't pay attention to our records or anything. It's a completely different Cowboy team now compared to the one at the beginning of the year. The games at the end has to count for more than the 3-5 Cowboy team at the beginning.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

7.5 point underdogs.

Rams have beaten 1 winning team by more than a touchdown this season and that was way back in week 3 against the Chargers. Some lines show 7 points, if you want to count that line they beat two. They beat the 1-1-1 Vikings at home by 7.

Since the Vikings victory and October rolled around. The Rams have a -4 point differential in 7 non-divisional games. Since September, they have only beat one non-divisional opponent by two scores. That was against the Lions where the Rams went up by a touchdown with 1:54 remaining.

They also have a combined 1 point differential against the 8 winning teams they played this season...but they’re gonna beat Dallas by more than a touchdown?

To be fair, we haven’t exactly lit it up against teams with winning records this season but we have also won 8 of our last 9 games where the Rams lost 2 out of their last 4...coincidentally to playoff teams. They blew their shot at home field advantage even though they were clearly in the drivers seat with 4 to go after we did them a favor and beat the Saints. If they didn’t win week 17, they would’ve lost home field advantage all together.

I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow and I’m sure Vegas knows more than me but I hope the Cowboys take this illogical spread to heart.

We've lost one game since we singed Amari Cooper..

3-5 the first half of the season, then 7-1 the second half.

Someone could argue we're really a 14-2 team in a 10-6's team's body.

We are being disrespected.

But it's a great position to be in, I think.

Birdgang

Reaction score

7.5 point underdogs.

and the Cowboys have 0 if you look at it that way. Cowboys wins against winning teams are the Saints and the Eagles only. All by TD or less. I think Rams-Cowboys might be the best game out of postseason. Both are strong young teams with something to prove.

Rayman70

Reaction score
oh Im sure the players are very aware of the massive disrespect. We been dissed like this for nearly 10 weeks. We have been in playoff mode for the same amount of time. Reminds me a whole lot of the Giants..the year they beat the Pats. NOBODY had them doing what they done. They played pissed off. We are doing the same.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
The Vegas line has no bearing on this game, and let's see what they say when we advance to the NFC Championship.

Rayman70

Reaction score
if we lose, I want us Cowboy fans to come on here,not pointing fingers, but showing some class. We have much to look forward to. I think the days of this team being a bunch of overhyped frontrunners may be over. Garretts job IS on the line btw. Just sayin...love the way he has rallied the troops..but this IS a results based business.Im pulling for ole Red lol. I like him and wanna see him do it. BTW...MARTY MORNINGWEG is available.Might be worth a look as our next OC.

jsb357

Reaction score
Someone could argue we're really a 14-2 team in a 10-6's team's body.

o_O

tumblr_mk2tldZ9OD1s0oj7go1_r1_1280.jpg

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

7.5 point underdogs.

Cowboys have nothing to lose tbh

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Garrett is yet to win a divisional playoff game in his whole 9 year career , i don't blame them for having this reasonable and logically sound mindset .

When is the last time the Rams won a divisional playoff game? When is the last time the Rams won a playoff game? Haha this will be cute.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score

7.5 point underdogs.

Id take Dallas and 7.5
:dance:

But going by final records, the Rams beat 5 teams with winning records.
Not sure, but that may be more than any other team