Cowboys should feel disrespected

MojaveJT

Reaction score
must get Amari involved and Jarwin quickly.

Jarwin may not play. That’s the last I heard on The Fan around noon. Crazy how he was considered trash at season start and now it’s not a good thing when he may sit out.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
But going by final records, the Rams beat 5 teams with winning records.
Not sure, but that may be more than any other team

I think the Rams have played some tough opponents.... but they also played some of the weakest. I think they played 5 really weak opponents, and Cowboys only played the Jaguars and the Bucs I'd consider really weak..... maybe the Giants at the beginning of the year. Rams are 4-3 against playoff teams. We're 3-3 against Playoffs teams. But they're undefeated against non-playoff teams, is the difference.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
o_O

tumblr_mk2tldZ9OD1s0oj7go1_r1_1280.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell the Eagles that when they won a championship wearing their dog masks.
What kinda man needs to be disrespected before he stands? Only a freaking wimp, and these guys aren't wimps.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The line looks right to me. Not sure why anyone would think it would be a closer line other than fandom.

Praxit

Reaction score
I went on BSPN winning ratio bar. Rams are almost 80% to win. ...lol.. I hope Dak & Co bring a can of whoop ***.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Got'em right where we want'em.
That's how I would be thinking.

These young men don't need to look for other avenues to motivate them.
They already crave the glory.

amame25

Reaction score
The Vegas line is laughable.

7.5 point underdogs.

Rams have beaten 1 winning team by more than a touchdown this season and that was way back in week 3 against the Chargers. Some lines show 7 points, if you want to count that line they beat two. They beat the 1-1-1 Vikings at home by 7.

Since the Vikings victory and October rolled around. The Rams have a -4 point differential in 7 non-divisional games. Since September, they have only beat one non-divisional opponent by two scores. That was against the Lions where the Rams went up by a touchdown with 1:54 remaining.

They also have a combined 1 point differential against the 8 winning teams they played this season...but they’re gonna beat Dallas by more than a touchdown?

To be fair, we haven’t exactly lit it up against teams with winning records this season but we have also won 8 of our last 9 games where the Rams lost 2 out of their last 4...coincidentally to playoff teams. They blew their shot at home field advantage even though they were clearly in the drivers seat with 4 to go after we did them a favor and beat the Saints. If they didn’t win week 17, they would’ve lost home field advantage all together.

I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow and I’m sure Vegas knows more than me but I hope the Cowboys take this illogical spread to heart.

How many times does it need to be said that the Vegas line doesn't mean anything? That line is set and determined only by who is betting for who to keep the money even.

blueblood70

Reaction score

7.5 point underdogs.

Rams have beaten 1 winning team by more than a touchdown this season and that was way back in week 3 against the Chargers. Some lines show 7 points, if you want to count that line they beat two. They beat the 1-1-1 Vikings at home by 7.

Since the Vikings victory and October rolled around. The Rams have a -4 point differential in 7 non-divisional games. Since September, they have only beat one non-divisional opponent by two scores. That was against the Lions where the Rams went up by a touchdown with 1:54 remaining.

They also have a combined 1 point differential against the 8 winning teams they played this season...but they’re gonna beat Dallas by more than a touchdown?

To be fair, we haven’t exactly lit it up against teams with winning records this season but we have also won 8 of our last 9 games where the Rams lost 2 out of their last 4...coincidentally to playoff teams. They blew their shot at home field advantage even though they were clearly in the drivers seat with 4 to go after we did them a favor and beat the Saints. If they didn’t win week 17, they would’ve lost home field advantage all together.

I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow and I’m sure Vegas knows more than me but I hope the Cowboys take this illogical spread to heart.
why they havent won divisional round game since what 1996? they are playing the better team(record wise) on the road who have had weeks to rest and plan against us..no need to feel disrespected , I can give a poop what Vegas odds are and neither should they..its split in national media who they take in this game as ive watched all week just about every show on cable lOL but they have to handle their business..

weve been the favorites many times and lost in this round..it is what it is.if I were the Rams and it was a closer odds id be disrespected, they earned it..

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

7.5 point underdogs.

The line on this game makes no sense. Must be a lot of Hollywood money flowing toward the Rams.