Cowboys should move up and get Lions 3 pick

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Overpaying Dak will doom the team for the next decade, so the results would be similar . That top ranked offense couldn’t beat a decent team , so those inflated stats mean nothing .
You just dont understand. Theres no way you watched the games this year and was like yup dak is the weakest link. Tbh at this point i hope dak walks so he can be paid and appreciated elsewhere. Then i can sit here for the next 5 years everytime you and the romosexuals post

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You don't have to love Dak, but most of us just look for some objective analysis as opposed to the tired discredited trope that he's a terrible QB. Problem with you is that for whatever reason you have decided to let your hatred of the kid cloud your judgement.
Hes a romosexual he is still bitter about dak taking romos job

jsb357

Reaction score
Trade Dak and Zeke to Cincy...

Then JJ has to make the right decision.

:muttley:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Do you really want me name the long list of QBs that the Jones have bought into over the years? Quincey was among the best. MM would not have gotten the job if he refused to work with Dak.

Before you continue to blow things way way way way out of proportions, ya list all of the QB's Jones RESIGNED after the SHORT first contracts were up? Then provide any direct quotes by Jones who proclaim any the one contract QB's as his franchise QB. News flash for you. EVERY team has signed players who turned out to be busts. The raiders wasted the very first pick in the draft on one. When some team hires you as a GM or scout then MAYBE in 10 years I'll give your rants some credit.

SSoup

Reaction score
What a hilariously bad idea. We need to be using our draft picks to get as many affordable players as possible. Not trading away numerous 1st rounders for one guy who will struggle to merely be as good as the young QB we currently have.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Oh, Hell yes!

RXXMKX3NJ5CTFPL7UAVOF6NUNQ.JPG
I think you will be disappointed in this guy.

Cmac

Reaction score
We need to stay away from anything attached to Detroit.