Cowboys should move up and get Lions 3 pick

glimmerman

Reaction score
Tagging them costs us about 48 million in cap space. Signing them to long term contracts would be the only way to keep them and sign defensive players who can upgrade the defense b/c you can spread the signing bonus out over 5 years and lower their salary. You want to get rid of Byron? Ok, but thats our best DB and you just dug a bigger hole to improve the defense.
Sign 2 and tag one. What are we up to now 60 million.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think a lot of this will be sorted out well in advance of the draft.
I agree but I want to see the first quarter or half of the 3rd preseason game. That in the past has given me a small indicator of what we maybe seeing. Still vanilla but something.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
These posts should be deleted immediately. Like or not, Dak is our franchise QB. He's signing a long-term deal soon. Deal with it.

ESisback

Reaction score
Wait, is that a rhetorical question?...........or a trick question?............I happen to like provocative posters. I had the one of Farrah (you know the one)... very provocative.

There’s GOOD provocative, then there’s BAD provocative...

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Not when you're that close to the goal line. Your job as a quarterback is to get your team into the end zone.
If you can't, you can't claim to be the type of quarterback Cowboys fans rave about.
Same goes for our running back.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are some posters who should not be allowed to start threads.

Only Dak-lovers should be able to start threads like Nav22 and Americascowboys and lets not forget xwalker.
Oh and Kskboys ya that would make for a very successful zone experience! :huh:

P.S. Oh Ksk where are the good old days when you booted anyone who ? your man Dak in the old Cowboy forums?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
There are some posters who should not be allowed to start threads.
It’s all about the clicks. Everyone knows Pappy is a troll but people have to keep responding to the moron. If people would just let the tard play with his crayons his threads would fall off the top page quickly.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s all about the clicks. Everyone knows Pappy is a troll but people have to keep responding to the moron. If people would just let the tard play with his crayons his threads would fall off the top page quickly.

I refuse to lower myself to your sub-human standards! :clap:

pancakeman

Reaction score
Saints 10 pts
Packers 24 Garbage time special
Jets 22 really now....the Jets???
Pats 9 pts
Bills 15 pts
Bears 24 Another Garbage time special
Eagles 9 pts In the most imp game of the season.

Anyone ????
Ya didn't think so....
You do realize that the reason those games qualify as “garbage time” is that the other team got out to big leads against our defense, right?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do realize that the reason those games qualify as “garbage time” is that the other team got out to big leads against our defense, right?

lol Ya them Saints and those 12 points (4 fg) we're a killer...lol..
When you go scoreless for the 3 quarters Garbage is Garbage!

P.S. How about them Colts last season shutting us out 23-0?