Cowboys showing interest in CB Chris Harris; signs with Chargers

EJK24

Reaction score
Sucks we didnt pick him up but I'd rather him on the chargers then Eagles. I wonder how much they paid for him.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I was just watching live of josina saying he’s going to chargerz

Sydla

Reaction score
Disappointing. I thought we'd make a serious run at him. But they probably think Canaday is all they need before the draft.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Disappointing. I thought we'd make a serious run at him. But they probably think Canaday is all they need before the draft.

I'm betting when the numbers come out, most will be glad we didn't sign him.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Some nice names in there. Would not shock me one bit if Prince made his way here.
Any of them would help. Vets like Ryan n Amukamara should definitely be at the front of the line. Alexander could have some upside. Darby if he's healthy is intriguing. But, Trufant could be a leader for the CB group...still young

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah this smells a Quinn type contract. Wanted him back but not for what ended up getting.

I totally agree.

He was on the market because he was holding out for the absolute most money he could find. And just signed with a tanking team with no quarterback. Why does anyone think that is?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I totally agree.

He was on the market because he was holding out for the absolute most money he could find. And just signed with a tanking team with no quarterback. Why does anyone think that is?
Yeah that's a very fair point.

No numbers yet on Harris yes?

They are probably way out of line, and yeah I'd be shocked if SD didnt seriously overpay.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah that's a very fair point.

No numbers yet on Harris yes?

They are probably way out of line, and yeah I'd be shocked if SD didnt seriously overpay.

I haven't seen any but if I do I'll post them either way. Tough to beat old @Risen Star anyway