Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Soon.

f6072212a3d80f0b7cd23a575d931a83.jpg

Londonboy

Reaction score
Packers traded up to get Jordan love.
Cowboys traded back in to get Mr Bendi.
If future historians only ever talk about one of those trades, which one would Y'all guess it is?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Packers traded up to get Jordan love.
Cowboys traded back in to get Mr Bendi.
If future historians only ever talk about one of those trades, which one would Y'all guess it is?

Both are most likely to be forgotten, but, of course, I'd prefer that it be another great QB find for Dallas.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did specifically give 2 options, this wasn't one of 'em Bruv. (besides, them trading Us the pick that snagged Our next great centre, will be talked about more anyways)
Given those choices the most likely to be talked about in the future is the Jordan Love deal, but it is probably as likely, if not more, that it will be talked about as a waste of a 1st round pick as it is a great move.

quickccc

Reaction score
it's a challenge to see what Ben DeNucci can do at this competition level,..and too bad he couldn't get the needed OTAs in early, .. this' only just so little rep and practice time he can get in camp ,..and having preseason games totally reduced down is not gonna help matter either. ...

i dunno where he is gonna get his development time from this year ..... i hope the NFL had some kind of extra number exempt this year
because he is not gonna really get the fair chance he needed to make this team, imo.
:confused:

quickccc

Reaction score
i'm still very excited and have high expectations about the Bradley Anae pick. ...like Gallimore, i know they have to have ways to go with improving their run defense, but as rookie nickel pass rushers in the rotation i think they will make do as the season goes on and at especially by season's end.

All these questionable measurements aside, some guys just have a knack for pass rushing, and a number of times when you see top amount of sacks at a collegiate #1 level, that's a good sign that tells you about a knack for sacks - even if it has to be on a nickel package at the NFL level.