Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign QB Christion

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too light at QB?
Can he be converted to a WR. Oh, we don't need another WR.
Can he kick FG?

Don't really like this signing, what good does he do, except take away some snaps on the 2 back ups that need the snaps to show they have improved. Or is this a sign they have not shown any improvement?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Too light at QB?
Can he kick FG?

Don't really like this signing, what good does he do, except take away some snaps on the 2 back ups that need the snaps to show they have improved. Or is this a sign they have not shown any improvement?

yup...don't like it either.:popcorn:

Dre11

Reaction score
Too light at QB?
Can he kick FG?

Maybe he's here to compete with the backups. The one advantage is although he may not be as good, he has similar skill set to Dak. What if he beats out the other two, he would at least be able to step in and possibly need little adjustments in the offensive gameplan.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
and we still don't have an NFL-caliber back-up QB.

I would give every possible non-Dak rep to Mike White to see what he has. This guy and Cooper Rush are wastes of time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and we still don't have an NFL-caliber back-up QB.

I would give every possible non-Dak rep to Mike White to see what he has. This guy and Cooper Rush are wastes of time.

I guess all the back QB's that were NFL caliber or were at one time did not do so well here, so they decided to go with the young unproven back ups. I still do not like it, but that is the only explanation.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa, that's four, count 'em, 4 QBs in house!

Somebody is either getting cut or relegated to the PS.

TC's looking more interesting by the day! Should be a real trip!

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We could line up 4 QBs in the backfield for the shotgun -- (the defense won't know which one to rush!) :muttley:

sbark

Reaction score
Someone mentioned north east South Dakota state with sarcasm recently.....as close as it gets.

Actually a ton of athletism, helped put eagles Dallas goedert into the nfl, has a wr same year get a good look also, weinekie I beleive.

Has some attributes, that in a way match daks playbook better than c.rush or white

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too light at QB?
Can he kick FG?

Every team has an extra QB or two for training camp. There will be lots of drills and lots of receivers running lots of routes, and they will need arms to throw the passes. Besides, he would have to really show something to start taking meaningful snaps away from Rush or White, and if he does, so be it. I doubt both were set in stone to make the team anyway.