Twitter: Cowboys signing Brice Butler

fansince68

Reaction score
It's most frustrating because they speak to us like we're dumb. Don't tell us your content with what you have and sign a guy who's gonna make no impact when a guy who can is available. If your content sign nobody. If you are not then at least take a shot at the guy who's got talent.
I wanted Gordon too...but Gregory and Gordon...what a headache! There would be urine tests out the ying..yang..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It is not exactly a bottom of the roster change when you bring back a personality that made a stink after he left town.

This just tells me the front office really just does not have a clue how to handle the talent, much less evaluate their talent to begin with.

He was part of the problem AND he did not buy into the program.

And we bring him back?

A bottom of the roster change should not be this dramatic. But yet, it is.
What did Brice Butler say before he left town?I must've missed it. He wasn't a part of the problem. He was one of the few people who could get open for whatever reason.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did Brice Butler say before he left town?I must've missed it. He wasn't a part of the problem. He was one of the few people who could get open for whatever reason.

He was upset he didn’t get more opportunities and felt pay level dictated opportunities.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was upset he didn’t get more opportunities and felt pay level dictated opportunities.
Yeah......I don't understand how that's bad mouthing the team especially since it was true. I could see if Dez was still here but he isn't.