Josh Gordon is available but "We're happy with the guys we have"

Signs Butler..
This is a family site and I'll leave my thoughts at that. Wow

Only the Dallas Cowboys.

I feel like we made this move to keep the Gordon rumors away

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Time heals all wounds....

I'm surprised. I thought Butler had burned his bridges with his offseason talk.

I'm glad to have him back. I thought we should have used him more last year. But I wonder who gets cut to make room for him.

Thompson seems the likely match, but he actually caught a few balls for us. Maybe they figure Butler is better for synch with Dak and knowledge of the offense.

glimmerman

Reaction score
After running his mouth about being a starter or trade him. We ditch him and bring him back. Guess he will be a starter instantly.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Time to release the hounds?! weeeeeee

weeeeeeeeee-little-pig-geico-demotivational-posters-12955377121.jpg

mardwin

Reaction score
I guess BB is the only receiver in the league that can get open deep with Dak at QB. I remember a quote from BB, that it is easy for him to play with Dak because T. Pryor was the same way. T Pryor is now a receiver for the Jets.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
When you're on the edge of a cliff hanging by your fingertips, you'll grasp at a rope thrown by anyone. Is it worth the effort? We shall see. ;)

Isn't it obvious that Butler signed on when nobody forced him to? I suspect that his experience after being turned loose taught him something.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
We dont even know how to properly rotate the receivers we have and now we are adding another depth piece? Lol I dont mind it, but not sure I understand it either.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
Only the Dallas Cowboys.

I feel like we made this move to keep the Gordon rumors away
It's most frustrating because they speak to us like we're dumb. Don't tell us your content with what you have and sign a guy who's gonna make no impact when a guy who can is available. If your content sign nobody. If you are not then at least take a shot at the guy who's got talent.