Twitter: Cowboys signing Brice Butler

Hardline

Reaction score
How many of these turd sandwiches are we going to eat before we've had enough?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
giphy.gif

I'm stealing this! :lmao:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Its very odd given he and many other ripped the staff and then you bring them back>? id say like others if you are bringing dudes back bring dez back.. On josh Gordon hes not officially released and rumors have it a few teams are offering trades for him prior to his release so hes not really available yet..

zekecowboy

Reaction score
My guess Deonte Thompson better have a big game tonight because he is going to be released before game 10.

Comp formula dictates Cowboys release Deonte Thompson or Cam Fleming soon

In previous years, the Cowboys have been aces when it came to managing their compensatory picks. In 2018, Dallas had four of the additional 32 picks the NFL gives out as compensation for losing qualified free agents the previous season. It’s an eighth round, really, just distributed amongst teams which basically lost more free agents than they brought in. In 2016 Dallas also had the maximum of four picks awarded.

In the middle though, in 2017, they got zero that year. They didn’t lose more free agents than they brought in. And unless something changes over the next nine weeks, they may not have any in the upcoming 2019 draft either.

That’s because, with the Cowboys keeping certain players signed in the offseason on their 53-man roster, and the result of players lost not making their new teams, Dallas has lost out on the expected fourth-round compensatory pick they could’ve expected for linebacker Anthony Hitchens signing with the Kansas City Chiefs for big money.

Hitchens started off with a bang, recording 15 tackles in his debut. But his performance isn’t the problem. It’s the fact that Dallas still has Deonte Thompson on their roster.

The Cowboys initially cut Thompson, but they resigned him soon after, adding him back to the formula. Because Jonathan Cooper was unable to latch on with San Francisco nor Brice Butler with Arizona, and both are currently still unsigned, they have dropped out of the formula used to award picks to teams.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...n-cam-fleming-anthony-hitchens2019-nfl-draft/

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I’m starting to hate this franchise. This guy was more disrespectful towards us in leaving than TO the day he stood on Texas stadium. Smh. Brice does not deserve to be a cowboy again. What happened to this thing? This used to be a proud franchise with pride and integrity. We’re giving out more passes than the Catholic Church. I hate this move with a passion.