Twitter: Cowboys signing Brice Butler

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Butler publicly exposed the Cowboys coaches and gave the team an ultimatum and now they are signing him back.

At least sign back the guy who is actually good in Dez.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whatever Dallas does, I'm like whatever. I do know we like shopping at the Dollar Tree now-a-days.

I hear ya. This one is more like buying back something you sold for peanuts to the pawn shop though. :(

CB61

Reaction score
Lollllll

Wrong former Cowboys receiver

Go sign Dez back and tell him you’re sorry.
Well maybe that's in the works too he was at the Beyonce concert with Jerry Jones they look like old buddies sitting there picture I saw

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That's all we heard from Dak and Jerry all offseason. The RPO Chiefs offense........ughhhh

Well, at least, they can claim to making changes to the very best of their abilities -- please try not to laugh!! :dance:

zekecowboy

Reaction score
I’m starting to hate this franchise. This guy was more disrespectful towards us in leaving than TO the day he stood on Texas stadium. Smh. Brice does not deserve to be a cowboy again. What happened to this thing? This used to be a proud franchise with pride and integrity. We’re giving out more passes than the Catholic Church. I hate this move with a passion.

It just tells you Dallas is desperate at wide receiver. Wide receiver by committee does not work.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
To put a serious spin on this, here are the guys Dallas can release to make room for Butler:

-WR Deonte Thompson. Butler is younger and likely just as fast.
-LB Chris Covington. Still not sure why he made the 53. The practice squad is a better fit for him.
-S Ibraheim Campbell: This depends on how close Xavier Woods is to returning.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It just tells you Dallas is desperate at wide receiver. Wide receiver by committee does not work.

In past years the Seahawks, Jaguars, and Patriots made it work. It just depends on who is in the committee, I suppose.