Twitter: Cowboys signing Brice Butler

Crypto

Reaction score
Haven't read all the comments yet, but I always liked Butler and would be psyched to have him back. Toe tippin mo fo..

scottsp

Reaction score
They are extremely lazy.

Not only do they like what they have, but they like what they let go and now like them again.

It’s absolute laziness, as in the devil they know.

I hope to God they have Devin Street’s agent on speed dial, because they are this close to posting video game point totals in the passing game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So who goes, especially if they get both.

TWill?
Thompson?

Those would be the only choices.

Unless a WR in injured and we jace not been told yet.

Make a TE goes. Who,else can go, has to be one or a combo of them.

sbark

Reaction score
They needed someone with a connection to romo as off coor days to help dak like in 2016:cool:

kumizi

Reaction score
For some of y’all, why is Tavon Austin safe instead of Hurns or Thompson?

He is worthless.

Dre11

Reaction score
The Cowboys want speed, so Dez isn't coming back. And Lenoir is on the practice squad; so the Cowboys don't have to cut him.

Dallas will likely dump Thompson.

Yep, Lenoir is On PS, but I'd still bing the two back. Austin and Butler provides speed element

wilfred

Reaction score
giphy.gif

The cowboys being the cowboys. Bring in Gordon and if he messes up, move on but at least he has talent. Brice is a JAG, heck at least bring in a new JAG

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It seems some here think a star level receiver is sitting at home waiting to be signed but the Cowboys passed on him in favor of Brice Butler.
I would take Josh Gordon over him even if I knew, for a fact, he would get a lifetime ban from the league after one game.

That is exactly how much I think of Butler's talent.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Releasing Thompson should secure a 4th round comp pick for Hitchens FA departure.
No, I don't think it works that way.

Besides, Butler was one of our free agents lost. Now we sign that slob back?

This makes so little sense it really does not even pay to try to figure it out.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would take Josh Gordon over him even if I knew, for a fact, he would get a lifetime ban from the league after one game.

That is exactly how much I think of Butler's talent.

Brice Butler, if signed, would be a bottom of the roster signing. Not every signing is intended to be a dramatic improvement to the key spots. Most aren’t. If they sign Butler it will be a minor roster move, and not worth all people want to read into it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That's all we heard from Dak and Jerry all offseason. The RPO Chiefs offense........ughhhh

The RPO craze was also possibly conceived with the idea that if Philly could make the RPO work, we could too! There's a lot left to prove, that's for sure. We obviously have mountains to climb before that happens. Here's hoping that sinks in with our FO, one way or another. Sometimes, it seems like we're operating more as spectators, rather than innovators. Here's hoping we'll find our "special purpose" . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited: