Twitter: Cowboys signing Brice Butler

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Brice Butler, if signed, would be a bottom of the roster signing. Not every signing is intended to be a dramatic improvement to the key spots. Most aren’t. If they sign Butler it will be a minor roster move, and not worth all people want to read into it.
So, how often is a roster churn a recycling of a player we allowed to leave in the first place?

It is not like he got a huge contract from Arizona.

And he was not exactly on board with the scheme when he left.

We need that?

I would rather sign some poor sad imbecile who has not been part of the problem in the first place.

This just reeks of a move made to get more "Dak Friendly" because of what happened in 2016.

Well, Butler was kind of a big deal through that winning streak, so let's get the band back together!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Good move always liked Butler and he and Dak have some chemistry . I don't care what he said about the franchise politics he was probably right .
If we had kept him from the git go nobody would have been offended . We let him test the waters and now he has less leverage and is probably hungry to prove himself with an expanded role now that Dez is gone and he has experience in the system .

Really what do we have to lose . Its far from the old days when we were a respected franchise . Roll the Dice could he really be much worse than the rest of these journey men

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Good move always liked Butler and he and Dak have some chemistry . I don't care what he said about the franchise politics he was probably right .
If we had kept him from the git go nobody would have been offended . We let him test the waters and now he has less leverage and is probably hungry to prove himself with an expanded role now that Dez is gone and he has experience in the system .

Really what do we have to lose . Its far from the old days when we were a respected franchise . Roll the Dice could he really be much worse than the rest of these journey men

And if we’re lucky, they might let him implement a play or two...