Cowboys Sr. Personnel Executive Tom Ciskowski retiring

Rayman70

Reaction score
he's a behind the scenes guy. He been helping will mcclay do the dirty work along with the scouts. He is very replaceable. Not trying to knock the guy,but as long as we still have Will McClay, we are good to go. He and will have been spot on the last few years...a good tandem. Tom is expendable. MCclay isn't.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Did we go all "office space" on Tom? lol...was he receiving a paycheck my mistake for the last couple years? lmao...

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Isn't Ciskowski the guy who was running the infamous trade down and skip the DT who we had rated # 5 overall ? (Name escapes me). The year we got Fredbeard I think after trading down twice. That was the end of his draft running, not because we ended up with Fredbeard - bloody good, but because they traded away from the # 5 rated player. Meaning, their draft evaluation's were wrong.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Think about this for a moment. If we picked Sharif Floyd in 2013 and not Frederick, we probably don't win 8 games in 2013. Meaning we have a higher pick in 2014. Meaning we probably pick Ryan Shazier in 2014 instead of Zach Martin

Think about that

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Remember when it was asserted around here that Jerry Jones was just a figurehead and this guy had the final say? Good times.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, no, our scouts are jumping ship. Problems ? In fear of new coaching staff coming in after this season? :lmao: