Cowboys Sr. Personnel Executive Tom Ciskowski retiring

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he's a behind the scenes guy. He been helping will mcclay do the dirty work along with the scouts. He is very replaceable. Not trying to knock the guy,but as long as we still have Will McClay, we are good to go. He and will have been spot on the last few years...a good tandem. Tom is expendable. MCclay isn't.

We can't lose McClay. It just can't happen.

Who else is going to find those Tony Pollards and Donovan Wilsons on day 3?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anthony Hitchens, Devin Street, Ben Gardner, Will Smith,. Ahmad Dixon, Ken Bishop, Terrance Mitchell, Damien Wilson, Ryan Russell, Mark Nzeocha, Laurence Gibson, Geoff Swaim, Charles Tapper, Dak Prescott, Anthony Brown, Kavon Frazier, Darius Jackson, Rico Gathers, Ryan Switzer, Xavier Woods, Marquez White, Joey Ivie, Noah Brown, Jordan Carrell.

The stuff of legends.

Since the great Will McClay was named Assistant Director of Personnel in 2014 and started secretly running the team those are the Day 3 picks made. The day they say is for the scouts. 24 players picked.

Take a moment to really appreciate that group. If you can add a talentless QB, a depth corner, a couple of mediocre LBs, an average at best S, a backup TE and a ST player with only two dozen day 3 picks you, sir, are a guru. Like Will McClay.

We can not lose this man. We'd risk no longer having all this success.

Tony Pollard, Michael Jackson, Joe Jackson, Donovan Wilson, Mike Weber and Jalen Jelks is this year's group. Have to wait on them but I suspect they'll fit right in.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Anthony Hitchens, Devin Street, Ben Gardner, Will Smith,. Ahmad Dixon, Ken Bishop, Terrance Mitchell, Damien Wilson, Ryan Russell, Mark Nzeocha, Laurence Gibson, Geoff Swaim, Charles Tapper, Dak Prescott, Anthony Brown, Kavon Frazier, Darius Jackson, Rico Gathers, Ryan Switzer, Xavier Woods, Marquez White, Joey Ivie, Noah Brown, Jordan Carrell.

The stuff of legends.

Since the great Will McClay was named Assistant Director of Personnel in 2014 and started secretly running the team those are the Day 3 picks made. The day they say is for the scouts. 24 players picked.

Take a moment to really appreciate that group. If you can add a talentless QB, a couple of mediocre LBs, an average at best S, a backup TE and a ST player with only two dozen day 3 picks you, sir, are a guru. Like Will McClay.

We can not lose this man. We'd risk no longer having all this success.

Tony Pollard, Michael Jackson, Joe Jackson, Donovan Wilson, Mike Weber and Jalen Jelks is this year's group. Have to wait on them but I suspect they'll fit right in.
jeesh man...your tough.

rags747

Reaction score
??? The tourists are paying for it like they pay for everything else in Vegas. It was handed to him on a sliver platter.
BS, he got it done and who pays for it does not really matter. The Silver and Black will have a beautiful stadium in Las Vegas, a much much better situation than what they have had since forever. Mark Davis got them a new stadium in Las Vegas, how it does not matter. Just the end result matters. Thx...

robertfchew

Reaction score
One of these days Risen Star will be tossing his tapioca pudding in disgust at TV in the old folks home because Spaulding didn’t draft his pet cat.

I'm almost 33 so I probably have at least 40 years till I am in a home barring any unforseen circumstances. I will probably be throwing pudding then wondering how it has been 65 years since the cowboys have won a superbowl.

jnday

Reaction score
Cowboys do badly?

Risen: Jerry Jones is all at fault!

Cowboys do well?

Risen: Credit to anyone other than Jerry.
Considering Jerry’s faults, it makes Risen’s opinions accurate a large percentage of the time.