Twitter: Cowboys still pursuing Thomas

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I understand the cap way better after reading your posts lol
Thanks

I just hate when people say just wait and sign him for free as a FA next year

We are the Kings of Comp Picks and it will cost us a 3rd and a big contract

Trade them a 2019 3rd and a player now and get him for this season AND keep any and all Comp Picks in 2019

JBS

Reaction score
Thanks

Trade them a 2019 3rd and a player now and get him for this season AND keep any and all Comp Picks in 2019

We are the kings of comp picks?

This is your best joke of the night..

JBS

Reaction score
Thanks

We already offered a second this year and were rejected..you aren't close to making an offer they will take

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
We already offered a second this year and were rejected..you aren't close to making an offer they will take
It was a 3rd and that is why I said to add a player.......try to keep up

JBS

Reaction score
It was a 3rd and that is why I said to add a player.......try to keep up

As if adding your scrub ol throw in player would make a difference anyway..you aren't all that great of a couch gm..

You lose..you can go away now.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
There are 3 UDFA who look good. One is a small S and the other a DB who is S sized. Don't give up anything for a player esp one actively trying to get away from his franchise.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

As if adding your scrub ol throw in player would make a difference anyway..you aren't all that great of a couch gm..

You lose..you can go away now.

Read this aloud if you are able......... I M Sofa King We Todd DId

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Seattle is dumb, we offered pick 50 before the draft and 81 while on the clock and they said no both times.

I’m starting to think Seattle got pissed with his stunt after the game and is not going to trade him to us just out of spite.

Bad way to run a franchise, letting your emotions get in the way of business decisions.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Seattle is dumb, we offered pick 50 before the draft and 81 while on the clock and they said no both times.

I’m starting to think Seattle got pissed with his stunt after the game and is not going to trade him to us just out of spite.

Bad way to run a franchise, letting your emotions get in the way of business decisions.

But gave Bennett away for a iced honey bun and RC Cola.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I like this approach and I'm glad that Seattle turned Dallas down.

Seattle is no staring at getting nothing for the guy next year or taking a lesser offer. Don't do anyone favors.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
With so much cap space we can get him. But focus on our players first for long term like Zach Martin and DLaw. Don't forget Dak and Zeke as well in future.