Cowboys still > the Pats

Swanny

Reaction score
It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. The Pats have done a nice job of late to catch up but they have not surpassed the legendary Dallas Cowboy's all-time greatness. Those of you that are prisoners of the moment or just aren't Cowboys fans will of course disagree and that's okay. That's why we are all allowed to have our own opinions. What say you?
No. In fact you could easily say the Packers, Steelers and Pats have a better All Time Greatness.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Sorry OP but.....................6 rings to 5. Yes they have surpassed us. And slick A## move adding the "not real cowboy fans" line to any who disagree with you...ROFL most of us "not real" fans were watching the boys while you were still a gleam in daddies eye...

EST_1986

Reaction score
Then you’re easily entertained and Jerry has you by the balls and the pocketbook. No offense, but fans oike you is why Jerry is perfectly content and will never change. So you would be happily “entertained” if they didn’t win a Super Bowl for another 25 years or even made it to a conference championship?

Mind Blown.
he would still be clinging onto the 70's and 90's

John813

Reaction score
stop.gif

DallasDomination

Reaction score
The Patriots have been doing it for the last 20 years... they have been good literally every single year during the last 20 years.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
The Patriots have been doing it for the last 20 years... they have been good literally every single year during the last 20 years.
The one year Brady went down and Cassell had to start the still went like 11-5? I think it's the only or one of the only times they missed the playoffs.

Flamma

Reaction score
Joe, I love ya, but 6 super bowl wins and 9 appearances is more than just catching up to 5 super bowl wins and 8 appearances.

11 Super bowl appearances. I saw a video where someone ranked every team by overall success throughout the lifetime of the teams. The Steelers were first and the Cowboys second. That was several years ago. The Pats were not far behind.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Very trollish.
Apparently Joe is very satisfied with the last 20+ years.
The vast majority aren't.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Then you’re easily entertained and Jerry has you by the balls and the pocketbook. No offense, but fans oike you is why Jerry is perfectly content and will never change. So you would be happily “entertained” if they didn’t win a Super Bowl for another 25 years or even made it to a conference championship?

Mind Blown.
Honestly, I've seen my Cowboys win 5 SB which more than enough in one lifetime. I'm content with them even if they don't win another SB in my lifetime. They are my team and I like to watch them play football. It's not about Jerry Jones but it obviously is for you. That is the pathetic thing.

aria

Reaction score
Honestly, I've seen my Cowboys win 5 SB which more than enough in one lifetime. I'm content with them even if they don't win another SB in my lifetime. They are my team and I like to watch them play football. It's not about Jerry Jones but it obviously is for you. That is the pathetic thing.
What’s pathetic is a sports fan who is happy with over two decades of mediocrity. Wish I could set the bar as low as you and the Jones family and still be content.

Big_D

Reaction score
What’s pathetic is a sports fan who is happy with over two decades of mediocrity. Wish I could set the bar as low as you and the Jones family and still be content.

There is no bar.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. The Pats have done a nice job of late to catch up but they have not surpassed the legendary Dallas Cowboy's all-time greatness. Those of you that are prisoners of the moment or just aren't Cowboys fans will of course disagree and that's okay. That's why we are all allowed to have our own opinions. What say you?
Innovation. Tom Landry invented the flex defense. Jimmy Johnson. Built a defense around speed. What's Innovative about the Patriots? America's team they love to hate us