Cowboys still > the Pats

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What’s pathetic is a sports fan who is happy with over two decades of mediocrity. Wish I could set the bar as low as you and the Jones family and still be content.
Jerry's loyalty has hindered this team for many years. This is not the same old Cowboys the last 3 Seasons

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Honestly, I've seen my Cowboys win 5 SB which more than enough in one lifetime. I'm content with them even if they don't win another SB in my lifetime. They are my team and I like to watch them play football. It's not about Jerry Jones but it obviously is for you. That is the pathetic thing.
Cowboys , 49ers was better than sex.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think there are 11 NFL rules they were implemented strictly because of the Cowboys. Cowboys have made more Innovations in this game than any other team. It's not always about rings. And if it is they only have one more than us

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Pats are looking at the rest of the NFL in their rear view mirror

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really enjoyed those SB days and all the playoffs wins but that seems like so long ago.Those days were before FA and to me you dont have that same core of players that stay together for their careers. The rosters were bigger and you could care specific role players too. Nobody cares anymore! What the Patriots have done in creating their own dynasty in this FA era is amazing. They have revolving door when it comes to players and assistant coaches but the one constant is Brady and Belichick. This just goes to show how having a great QB is the foundation for winning.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys are greater in what way? Marketing? It's sad that when the Patriots had 0, we had 5 and now they passed us up. I don't know when they realize you need to get a GM and move out of the way.
Innovation alone the Cowboys a greater. Tom Landry Flex defense. What have the Patriots don't innovate this league. I think there are like 11 NFL rule changes just because of the Cowboys. How many rule changes because of the Patriots

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yet the same results for the most part.
Not really. 8 and 8 is the same results. Make no mistake about it the future is bright for the youngest starting team in the league last season

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Team pride is great but come on admit reality. Last time the Cowboys won a SB the Pats had only been to one and the Steelers had won 4 since then the Steelers have been to 3 won two giving them 6 rings in 7 visits and the Pats have been to 10 and won 6 Cowboys still sitting there with 5 heck Cowboys haven’t even made a conference championship game in this time.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What’s pathetic is a sports fan who is happy with over two decades of mediocrity. Wish I could set the bar as low as you and the Jones family and still be content.
I'm content and you are angry about it. So what's pathetic? My team has won their division 2 of the last three years but you are still calling that mediocrity. It's clearly you that is pathetic with setting the bar so high. Again, it was never about the Joneses for me but clearly you have a different perspective on that.