CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:muttley:
dallas-cowboys.jpg
That should be your Sig.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
My prediction:
If no intended starter misses more than 20% of snaps due to injury/suspension and all play in the playoffs, the Cowboys lose in soul crushing fashion in the first round

it’s become a tradition.
Based on our recent past this prediction is more likely.

fredp22

Reaction score
OC is weak. He seems to have trouble when teams counter his game plan.
HC cant run a 2 minute clock and runs a sloppy team
we lost half our sack pressure with Gregory gone.
OL is a question mark
We stalled when Cooper was out. None of the current receivers can replace him or draw a double team

plus side think the secondary may be stronger
LB should be stronger
we got rid of the penalty prone OL players

Superbowl? no
we could make the playoffs being from the NFC east but I dont think we get past a round or 2 at best

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't believe the odds would even matter, because I don't think anybody in their right mind would put a significant amount of money on the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, regardless of your stipulation.

The Cowboys haven't been built to win that since the 90s and they certainly aren't built like that now.
It appears to be beyond your ability to comprehend.

A prediction with qualifiers is different than without.

The probability of my prediction being wrong is very low.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It's the off season. I can sit back and predict doom and gloom or I can have a bit of fun and predict a Super Bowl victory. The doom and gloomers are more than likely not fun loving people. And that's what makes them, them.
Hey you go for it and have all the fun you can.
That's all any of us can do this time of year.

:dance:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It appears to be beyond your ability to comprehend.

A prediction with qualifiers is different than without.

The probability of my prediction being wrong is very low.
It's not "beyond my ability to comprehend" at all.

I understand that you put the injury stipulation in there because it's basically impossible for a team to go through a season that injury free. I am saying, that even if the Cowboys did, they'd still not win the Super Bowl.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If no intended starter misses more than 20% of snaps due to injury/suspension and all play in the playoffs, the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl.
Well Peeps will always call me crazy, but when I recognize it, see it, then I cant remain negative.
Most of the fat has been cut, and this roster is saturated with young athletic talent.
There will be a few pro bowlers manifesting with some over looked talent on this roster by the so called expert evaluators.
How many pages we discuss on this forum about Eagles signing a Tartt... lol
We already exploited and stock piled that arena, and there are peeps here that worry about what the Egirls are doing.
They following our lead, like the Giants do as well.. thats the kind of entertainment I love .

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OL is a question mark
We stalled when Cooper was out. None of the current receivers can replace him or draw a double team

LB should be stronger

Superbowl? no
we could make the playoffs being from the NFC east but I dont think we get past a round or 2 at best
Does this mean that you predict all intended starters will play greater than 80% of snaps and all will be healthy for the playoffs?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not "beyond my ability to comprehend" at all.

I understand that you put the injury stipulation in there because it's basically impossible for a team to go through a season that injury free. I am saying, that even if the Cowboys did, they'd still not win the Super Bowl.

Water is wet. However, like your post it is irrelevant to this thread.

If you create a thread predicting the Cowboys failure, I can reply ifffff they had Aaron Donald & Mahomes & Davante Adams & Belichick as Head Coach they would win. True or false it would be irrelevant because that situation will not exist.

CZ see you as not comprehending until you show that you do comprehend...

“If ifs and buts were candy and nuts”...

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
OL is a question mark

LB should be stronger

Superbowl? no
It's not the receivers decision whether he draws a double team or not... lol. JK.

I expect most teams to double Lamb and play eight in the box against a two WR set. If we can run effectively from a 3 WR set then that would definitely put the defense in a pickle.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Please don't say any of these things in public and embarrass the rest of us...

fredp22

Reaction score
Does this mean that you predict all intended starters will play greater than 80% of snaps and all will be healthy for the playoffs?

cant predict that-think u mentioned key players at 80% or more of snaps so those were my thoughts with a fairly healthy team. Injuries of course lower the prediction but thats true of any team and it depends on what player(s)