Cowboys to meet with DT Malik McDowell

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Given the fact he had a brain injury really scares me. What happens to him if he gets a concussion?

At best, nothing out of the ordinary. At worst, he could end up with life-altering or possible life-threatening damage. Just too risky to me.
But what about all that money? $$$? How could he ever pass that up? He'd be a complete moron to pass up all this money. What a waste. Sarcasm aimed at most Cowboys fans, not saying you CT, just in general.

fishspill

Reaction score
Man I loved McDowell as a draft prospect. Thought Marinelli was the perfect guy to get him going. I’m hoping he’s healthy and motivated after that accident but I just don’t see Seattle dumping him unless they felt strongly it was over for him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man I loved McDowell as a draft prospect. Thought Marinelli was the perfect guy to get him going. I’m hoping he’s healthy and motivated after that accident but I just don’t see Seattle dumping him unless they felt strongly it was over for him.
Sometimes teams just like to move on from what their fans consider draft fails. There has been huge criticism about the McDowell pick because fans/media didn't like it at the time and obviously hate it now.